Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Winners #2 challenge

Thank you to everyone who entered #2.
You all surprised me with your lovely projects.
I spied some faux buttons and innovative bows  and again
some mixed media items.
 
Jus because there were fewer entrants it didn't make it any easier
for me choosing  my Top 3.
I got it down to 9 and let Mr Org pick from that list.
So here they are in numerical order.
 
Jean Straw (20)
'Lavender Fairy'
 
Pippa (28)
'Black & white  butterfly'
 
Sue Bearhouse (36)
'To someone  special'
 
Congratulations ladies and please take your
Top 3 badge from the side bar.
 
I have an extra special prize this week for my youngest entrant
who is 8yrs old.
 
Little Myz (7)
 
Please ask mummy to send your details to me at the email address
on the side bar  and a sheet of fun butterfly stickers will be fluttering to you.
 
I have made a special badge for you to take on the side bar too.
 
Now onto the Winner
 
Vicki Dutcher. (1)
Please send me your details Vicki to the email address
in the side bar letting me know  the prize
that you  would like to receive
shown in #2
It will come packaged  in a specially made box for you.
 
Thank you to everyone for fluttering by and hope to see you again in
#3. 

6 comments:

Sue said...

Such a lovely surprise to see I am one of your lucky top 3 winners. Thank you Mrs A and well done to all your other winners too.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Well done all your truly well deserved winners and extra congrats to Little Myz aged 7 your soooo talented ....thanks again Mrs A for a great challenge x

Vicki Dutcher said...

How FUN! Thank you and thanks for a very fun challenge site!

Jean said...

Thank you for picking my card for your top three, a lovely surprise. Well done to everyone else too. Thank you for this lovely challenge as well, I hope to be back to join in again soon.
Jean x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to the winners of your wonderful No 2 challenge.
will be back shortly with this fortnights entry.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Irene said...

Congratulations to everyone
luv
irene
xxxx