Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Winners #57

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of 
my  Years and/or Yellow Challenge.

 2 new players participated. 
Welcome. 
Thank you all so much for joining in..

All of your entries were excellent
examples of  yellow
and those of you that played with years
came up with some interesting 
outside of the box examples.
Not all ones I had thought of
so well done.

 My Top 3
I kept coming back to these 5 cards
time and time again  and would 
have been here till the cows came home
trying to whittle down further so I didn't!
My reasoning why is below.

In numerical order they are

(8) Vilinke
(With this pretty exploding box with the 
daintiest rose nestling in the base with a butterfly).

(11) Brenda
(The wording cleverly represents Years
and I love the big butterfly).

(14) Caroline's Creaties
(I love the layers and those delicate flowers
with the butterflies nestling in the lace /trellis).

(25) Shartl
(The single red flower +butterfly against the
 striking yellow background had me mesmerised).

(33 Nana Connie
(I love the feel of the Jungle in this card and wow
what a magnificent Jaguar!).


Congratulations Ladies please  take a bow and  help yourselves to the
 Top3 badge from the side bar. 

Now onto the winner picked by 
Random Org. 
I'm  pleased to say the winner was also in my Top 5 last time.


(5) Zoechaos
(Look closely at the stem of the roses.
Brilliant interpretation).


Congratulations.
Zoe please get in touch using the email address
in the side bar letting me know which prize
 you would like to receive Shown in # 57
 Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.



The winner of the 
Stampography
Butterfly stamp


for using both 
Years and Yellow
+ Butterfly

is

(4) Scrappmo

Congratulations Maureen

Please  get in touch using the email address
in the side bar .
 Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 58

11 comments:

brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brenda said...

Thank you so much and well done to the others choices, Zoe and Mo.

Afraid won't be joining in next couple of challenges as in Italy recouping ahead of holiday and not supposed to be blogging or even touching a keyboard.......just the occasional peek perhaps !

B x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to all xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to Zoe, and Maureen on their wins.
Also congrats to the top 5 on their wonderful creations.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lia said...

Congrats to the winners!
Yellow was not an easy colour,
but all cards were great!
Lia xx

Lia said...

Congrats to the winners!
Yellow was not an easy colour,
but all cards were great!
Lia xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all!!

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Well done everyone who entered the last Challenge I really enjoyed seeing your work as Guest Designer Crafty hugs x

Zoechaos said...

Congratulations to the Top picks and thank you very much for my win. Please don't be offended but either would be rather wasted on me so please redraw the prize as I'm sure someone would really appreciate it. XOXO

SHartl said...

Congrats to the winners and thank you for including my card in your top picks!! Lovely cards from everyone.

scrappymo! said...

I am so excited to win. I love this stamp and will use it to make cards for my Mum as her name is Rose.
Sent you an email...