Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Winners #103

Thank you all for coming and spinning the Butterfly Wheel with me. There were 25 entries and 2 of you managed to play along using all of the elements .
What a Dilemma you all gave me with your gorgeous entries.
I just could not get it down to a Top 3 so here is my 
 Top 6


In numerical order they are

(9) Claudia


(13) Alison C


(14) Cath


(15) Brenda


(16) Teresa


(21 Jane Willis



Congratulations everyone.Please take a bow and help yourselves to 
The Top 3 
badge from the side bar.

1stPrize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked  from the teacup is:

(24) Janice in I.D.

2nd Prize
For using both a theme and a colour + your  butterfly.
The Winner picked by Random Org is:

(2) Swissie

3rd Prize
For using all 7 elements on the wheel.
The Winner picked from the teacup is:
(1) Elisa 


Janis , Swissie and Elisa

Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar to collect your prizes. 
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win in the comments below
so that I know to expect an email from you 
Hope to see you all back for  # 104.
Happy Crafting 


6 comments:

Janis said...

Oh, how exciting that I am one of the lucky winners!! Thank you so much for drawing my name and for this sweet prize. Congratulations to the other winners and to the Top Picks....FABULOUS work!!! Just lovely.

Thank you for your wonderful challenges. I know you put many hours of work into them. They are a total delight!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

brenda said...

Thanak you so much for the mention and well done to all the others and winners.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Well done to all!!

AlisonC said...

Thank you and congratulations to the winners. I'm off to have a closer look. X

lichazul said...

oHHH esto es genial!!!
MUCHAS GRACIAS :)


felicidades a todas las personas que participaron también, sus trabajos son también para inspirarse

un abrazo desde Chile

lichazul said...

pd... ya envié correo :)