Wednesday, January 11, 2017

#70 Butterflies + J is for Jewels and/or Jade

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.  Winners results for #69 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you.  Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thankyou all so much for continuing to play along.
We are now over  three quarters of the way through the current set of letters and themes. A new mix has been entered into the challenge too!!

 Each challenge will be a different letter of the Alphabet. It will always be Butterflies with the addition of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter. Along with the letter will be a corresponding colour.
You may choose to use just the letter/theme + butterfly or use the colour +butterfly.
If you make your project using both the letter and the colour +butterfly you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win an additional prize. So that's 2 chances to win on each challenge.
My Guest Designers will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme and colour.


I'm delighted to introduce you to my next Guest Designer.
Please welcome 
(winner of #63.)


That smile is genuine too as I have met Chris in person
and she really is a lovely lady.

"Hello, My name is Chris and I have been crafting for a few years now but still feel like quite a novice.  I mostly do cardmaking and don't have a particular style, I just do whatever I feel like. I enjoy entering challenges as they make me think and often take me out of my comfort zone.  Blogland is a lovely place to be.  I have made so many friends and get so much inspiration from all the talented crafters out there.  Thank you Mrs A for inviting me to be Guest Designer on your fabulous Challenge Blog - I love butterflies, well who doesn't! "


Chris  has chosen

# 70 Butterflies + J  is for Jewels
with the additional option of J is for the colour Jade.

The definition for Jade is :
(Jade is an ornamental rock. The higher the iron content the greener the colour)

So come on ladies, get those jewels out of the safe and polished up ready to use!


Here is Chris's card for you.

The photo doesn't do this card justice.
Please  go  over to Chris's blog to see how this beautiful
card has been made.

Thankyou Chris  for being my guest Designer for #70.

Please take the new Guest Designer badge from the side bar.


Here is my inspiration for you.


Please go to my  Blog Here   for full explanation of how the cards were made.


The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.


(A) Red/Orange  Selection


or


(B)  Blue/Green Selection



The additional prize available if
using both Jewels and the colour Jade along  with your Butterfly
is

Tonic
Juliet Butterfly set.



Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.


15 comments:

  1. Ooh your card is stunning Mrs A! It makes mine look quite dull! It's so lovely to be showcased on your blog as guest designer, thank you soooo much! You are so nice about me too, thank you! You are a lovely lady too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Chris, her card is so clean and impressive with these colours and the intricate butterfly! This colours blending is one of my favourite!
    Your card is just AMAZING Mrs. A!!! Love, love it very much! Great image and wonderful colours, and such an elegant frame with the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous Mrs A and a warm welcome to Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. J is my favorite letter so I jumped right into this challenge!! What totally lovely cards by you and Chris....oh, so gorgeous. I adore that Jade color and the Jewels are so dazzling!

    I already have the Tonic set prize (and I thank you!!), so I am playing JFF on that part of the challenge. Many thanks for a another brilliant challenge, Mrs. A!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't expecting to make a second entry....but sometimes surprises happen! :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.....what should I suddenly notice on the stamp I was using for a different challenge???? A butterfly! Had to submit a 3rd entry since J is my favorite letter of the alphabet!! :)
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com
      HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. Well done Chris on being picked to share your gorgeous card along with Mrs A's equally beautiful one!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Chris, lovely to see your card! Thanks for another fun challenge Mrs A, sorry to say I am out of gems but there are lots of sparkly jewels in my Spectrum Sparkle pens so I hope that's okay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mrs A,
    Congrats to Chris on her GD spot and isn't her card a super colour and design, and that Butterfly is gorgeous.
    Your card is very super also and I love the purple with the jade, and of course the wonderful flower image also.
    Thank you for another great challenge theme.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Chris on GDT! What an amazing creation Chris in beautiful colors!
    Mrs.A You always come up with a brilliant idea, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the challenge. I just found y'all courtesy of NBUS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't think I would have a chance to enter this challenge but I just squeaked in at the last minute! Thanks for another inspiring challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot to say that one of my cards is light green, and I hope that counts for Jade. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know why this has not been on my list of challenges - I just saw it on another blog and had to enter - I really like to use butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for fluttering by today.