Wednesday, July 13, 2016

#58 Butterflies + D is for Dimension and/or Denim.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #57 are in the post below.
Please make sure you check as it could be you.
Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been quite a few!

Thankyou all so much for playing along. 

We are  half way through
the new set of letters and themes.
I've introduced  a new mix into the challenge too!!

 Each challenge will be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies  with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
Along with this letter will be a corresponding  colour.

You may choose to use just the letter /theme + butterfly
or use the colour + butterfly.
If you make your project 
using both the letter and the colour + butterfly
you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win 
an additional prize.
So that's 2 chances to win  on each challenge.  

 My Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.

They will also be commenting on your entries.  

I'm  delighted to introduce you to my next Guest Designer

Please Welcome 
Sue (Olliesman)
(Winner #53)



Married..Two children and two Grandsons..started crafting with my Nan and Mam when I was little we would sit and knit and crochet and embroider. Got into making cards when hubby first took ill so that's around 10 years now and I love it. I'm now retired from work and my husband's full time carer and my cards are mainly for family, friends and charity. Would like to thank Mrs A for asking me to be a Guest on her fabulous blog..huggles Sue xxx

Sue has chosen 

#58  Butterflies + D is for Dimension
with the additional option of  D is for the colour Denim.

So I would like to see lots of 3d and layers 
on your  project
along with your Butterfly/ies of course.

Here is Sue's card 

You'll have to admit it's a stunner!!



Please pop over to Sue's blog to see the full details

Thank you for being my Guest Designer
for #58

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.


Here is my inspiration for you.



Please pop over to my blog for more details.


The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Hessian goody bag
containing either

Pink 


or
Purple 

or 
$10 gift certificate from

Raspberry Road.

The additional prize available if
using both  Dimension and the colour Denim
+ your butterfly
is 

Sizzix Thinlits Die 659125


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Please note
 that if you are only playing for the challenge and not the prizes
then please say in the comments below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

25 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow!!....Congratulations Sue on your guest appearance and your card is as Mrs A specified is a stunner your talent realy shows through and of course Mrs A l just love all the elements you used to create again another of your works of art ....enjoy your day x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A and Sue,
Congrats to Sue on her Guest Design spot.
Sue's card is so fantastic and lovely, as is yours.
We sure have some wonderful inspiration for this wonderful challenge.
Lots of crafty love.
Jenny L.

Craftychris said...

Both you and Sue's cards are stunning! Congratulations to Sue being guest designer. Awesome inspiration from you both! xxx

Unknown said...

absolutly stunning creations!! Have to come back with something more! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Well done Sue fantastic card. Love yours too Mrs A. Crafty hugs x

Di said...

Gulp, you both set the bar so high! Fabulous cards from Sue and yourself - now where's me pole to tackle the pole vault height bar?!

Hugs

Di xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, Sue's card is very elegant!! Great dimensions, too!
Your romantic card is a delight, so sweet and delicate!! I'm going to your blog to see more!
Hugs

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful cards and thanks for a fun new challenge - hope I can harness my butterfly mojo and play along! Congrats to your guest designer!

Priya said...

Beautiful Inspirations.

Veerle said...

Super gorgeous inspiration cards. Glad I finally could find some time to join in again. Hugs Veerle x

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous cards from both of you! Lovely theme this time
Jane

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm back to join in! I've got them all: butterflies, dimension, and denim! Have a wonderful day!

Tina Z. said...

wow, great inspirations, I love this colour.

scrappymo! said...

two very beautiful cards, ladies. I have popped over to Sue's blog and left her some praise...but just had to take time to say both of these cards are delightful. Mrs A, yours is so pretty and great idea to use that die to inspire the look of flight from the butterfly!

lililindsay said...

Butterflies are the perfect subject to add dimension and denim is an inspired colour choice.

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely creations.

AlisonC said...

I had to think hard about this but I made it in. I've seen a few butterflies around but not as many as I'd like at this time of year.

Glennis F said...

I haven't joined in for a while, but this one seemed appropriate for my picture

Janis said...

I just love the deep denim blue and white that so many are doing for your challenge. Absolutely beautiful cards, Mrs. A and Sue!!
Thank you for this lovely challenge!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Carol L said...

Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration with your gorgeous cards! Congrats to Sue for your GD spot too - you showed us what dimension is all about with your lovely creation! I'm playing along just for fun this week, but thanks for a great challenge!

Aquarius said...

Just about made it for the deadline

New Creations said...

I am very much inspired with the theme and glad to be joined here! Love your beautiful creation Mrs. A with so much dimension and Congrats to SUE as GD post with her stunning creation!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Great challenge! I love butterflies and am always looking for an excuse to add them to a card!

Di said...

Managed to join in! Just playing for fun thanks 😀

Hugs

Di xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
well I just about managed to get my entry made so I don't spoil my run of entering this wonderful challenge.
Thank you so much for all your hard work involved in the super challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.