BELT AND BUCKLE CARD.
This is a picture of a finished card using the design instructions to make.
1. For the base card cut cardstock 6" x 5.75" and score /fold at 2" from left hand side.
3. Score and fold at 3.75" from left hand side.
4. Using the short tag attach the buckle strip to the right hand edge of the base card as shown below.
5. Decorate inside of card to cover where tab is attached.
6. Cut a bar tab that is 2.75" x 0.75". n.b You can make the tab longer if required.
7. Picture below is just showing you where the tab will be attached on the front of the card.
8. You will need to decorate both the front of the card and the tab before attaching.
n.b. Just adhere the tab at the top and bottom leaving the middle section open in order to slide the belt into place when closing the card.
9. Finish off decorating the buckle strip and the back of the card as required.