1. Start by using card stock cut to 11.5" x 5.5". Then score on the long side at 3 and 3 qtr ", 6 and 1 qtr", 8 and 3 qtr ", 10 and 1 8th".
2. Fold concertina wise as shown below.
Peg is just there to hold card to take photo.
The beauty of this card is in how you go on to decorate.
1. Start with the same cardstock and folded as in step 1 in Verion I above.
With the short folds to the left hand side ,on the second fold measure down 1" and 2.25" and mark at each with a dot.
On fourth fold measure down1" and mark with a dot. Draw lines bewtween the 1" dots and edge of cardstock with the 2.25" dot.
The section marked with ##### can be cut away using scissors.
2. Cardstock should now look like below.
. Card can now be folded to create a stairway effect and decorated as required.
1. For the accordion fold your will need a piece of cardstock that is 4.75" x 11".
On the long side score and fold at 3", 5.5", 8" and 9.5"
2. Narrow folds should be on the left hand side as below.
3. Go ahead and decorate these panels up as required.
4. Cut a piece of cardstock 4.5" x 9" for the base and a smaller piece for insert.
Attach the insert and then the accordion as shown below.
5. Make an enclosure(Belly band) from a strip of cardstock 1.5" x 9"
Loosley fold round the card so that it can easily be removed.
6. Finish decorating as required.