Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Winners #58

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of 
my  Dimension and/or Denim Challenge.

Thank you all so much for joining in.
There were some great examples of Denim
and I loved all of your Dimensional  elements.


 My Top 3
I just couldn't get my list down to less than 5 again 
so 

In numerical order they are

(4) Ginny B
(Ginny used an EF with believe it or not white shoe polish!)

(22) Elly Booy 
( Made a beautifully decorated treasure box)

(25) Liz Cavill
(Gorgeous  classic design with dimension)

(29) Aquarius 
(with delicated punched flowers)

(31) Vinita Jain
(Beautiful Black/white card with just a splash of denim)



Congratulations Ladies please  take a bow and  help yourselves to the
 Top3 badge from the side bar. 

Now onto the winner picked by 
Random Org. 


(3) Rahmat
( in CAS style but so effective )

Congratulations.
Rahmat please get in touch using the email address
in the side bar letting me know which prize
 you would like to receive Shown in # 58
 Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.



The winner of the 

Sizzix Thinlits Die 659125


for using both 

Dimension and Denim
+ Butterfly

is 



( 7)  Priya Mistra

Unfortunately I was unable to leave a comment
on Priya's layout as I do not have a google + account
but I loved reading her post about it. 


Congratulations Priya

Please  get in touch using the email address
in the side bar .
 Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in #59.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3/5, Mrs A. Congratulations to the other Top Picks and also Priya on her win. x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Well done everyone wonderful creations. x

New Creations said...

Wow! Thanks Mrs. A for selecting my creation in your top 5, a great honor! Congrats to Rahmat and Priya!

Rahmat said...

Congratulations to the Top 5 and also to Priya. Thank you so much for the shout out!

Aquarius said...

Congratulations to the prize winners and thanks for putting my card into the top three (or five)! Well done to the other four as well.

Rahmat said...

Wrote an email to you. I hope you got it!

Rahmat said...

Wrote an email to you. I hope you got it!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to the winners and to the top 3!!!

Priya said...

Thank You so much for choosing my LO as a winner. Congratulations to all the winners and toppers.