Wednesday, November 30, 2016

#68 All kinds of Fairies, Elves, Gnomes and Pixies

Hello and welcome back 
to a very Special Challenge.
Please stop and flutter for a while.

Winners results for #67are in the post below.

As in previous years 
The butterflies are all now in the chrysalis stage 
and will be back again  in the New Year
ready to spread their wings.

In The meantime 
for the whole of December 
(closes 27th )
The Fairies and their friends have all come out to play.

The New challenge for #68 is
Fairies, Elves, Gnomes and Pixies .

You can make Christmas/Non Christmas items
just so long as I can see a fairy/ies with wings 
 on your project or an Elf, Gnome or Pixie or two.

There will be two winners chosen
and a Top 3 selected.

So to get you started here is a selection of cards from me. 



A Shaker card  using Lavinia Stamps ' Dancing till Dawn'.




Christmas card using Bugaboo's 'Mistletoe Fairy' digi.


Christmas card using  'Sleepy Holiday Fred Gnome ' digi
by Lacy Sunshine. 

Please stop by my Blog for full details.


The Winners may choose one item each  from the following prizes.

2017  Diary  + selection A


Or

2017  Diary  + selection B


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.



21 comments:

Liz said...

Great challenge, and with four weeks I'm sure I won't be sneaking my entry in at the last minute this time! Lovely cards for inspiration. xx

Jane said...

What a lovely idea..I really hope to join you. Gorgeous cards. Merry Christmas xx

Liz said...

I'm first this time. not the last!! LOL! xx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my goodness!!! this is a FABULOUS CHALLENGE!! I love Faeries so I'm definitely in!!!
The DT's cards are beautiful.
Thank you for this challenge.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Di said...

Great cards Mrs A! And with four weeks to knuckle down I hope to join in this time - especially with such a lovely theme.

Hugs

Di xx

Donna Ellis said...

delightful creations, Valery-Anne! Such a pretty array of winged pretties! hugs, de

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous cards, all three so beautiful! Love expecially the first one with that lavinia stamp, such a stunning scene and colouring!
Hope to have time to enjoy this challenge!
Hugs

Sandra H said...

Fabulous as always Mrs A are your cards sending lots of love x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Fab .... oooo I do love fairies xx

Jean said...

Love you inspiration cards, especially the shaker card and the the mistletoe fairy is very cute. I love fairies and am so pleased that i join in again this time.
Jean x

scrappymo! said...

Not sure if i own an elf, fairiy or pixie but will check. Will be back with a card if I find one!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Fabulous inspirations from the DT. Thank You. Wonderful challenge this time around.

brenda said...

Done, was determined not to miss this time round.

Great inspiration as always Valery and a big thank you for all your hard work running the challenge for another year.

B x

Di said...

I'm here too!

Hugs

Di xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Well this is the first time I've join in with one of your challenges (I always come and visit), hopefully I shall continue to take part now.

Sue xx

Sandy said...

Fairies make a fun change, and I actually had time to play for the first time in ages.

cheiro urgia said...

Only now I realize I haven't worked with butterflies for ages - oops! This fairy challenge sure is a great way to flutter by again and I hope to be a more regular crafter next year :)

Hugs, Veronika

AlisonC said...

How lovely to see all the fairies. I hope to get time next week for a closer look!
Thank you so much for running the challenge and all your hard work. We love joining in. x

Loose Stitches said...

So many beautiful fairies to look at! x

Lia said...

Hello Valery Ann, I know I already entered with a card but today I am showing the 2nd one, just because it is the best wish for Christmas, don't you agree? Have anice boxingday!
Lia xx

Craftychris said...

Yay, just in time! Fab inspiration cards by the way! xxx