Wednesday, May 03, 2017

#78 Butterflies + D is for Decoupage and/or the colour Gold.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge. Winners results for #77 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you. Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thankyou all so much for continuing to play along.
I'm very pleased to announce the set of themes and colours for the coming year. I have thrown the letters up in the air this time round and the mix will be that the themes and colours will not be the same letter for each challenge. I have also sorted out some new prizes too.

I'm delighted to introduce you to my next Guest Designer.


Donna T. 
(winner of #74)



Hi, my name is Donna and I am excited to be Guest Designer at the Butterfly Challenge.   I live in Missouri, USA with my husband  and we have two grown sons.   I have been crafting since I was a child and got hooked on stamping 16 years ago and have gone full force since then.  I began blogging about 15 years ago and the most exciting part of blogging is that I have made friends all over the world.  I would enjoy having you stop by my blog I will enjoy returning the visit: http://lakefrontstampingcreations.blogspot.com/.

Donna  has chosen 

the letter D for Decoupage which has been teamed with G for the colour of Gold

So I would like to see  an example of decoupage however small on your projects.  Put your sunglasses on and find that gold lurking in your stash be it embossing powders, charms,  gems, ribbon , gold stickers  and don't forget your butterfly/ies.


You may choose to use just the letter/theme + butterfly or use the colour +butterfly.
If you make your project using both the theme  letter and the colour +butterfly you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win an additional prize.

Here is Donna's card for you.
Close up of decoupaged and glittered butterflies:

A stunning card wouldn't you agree.

Please visit Donna on her blog  Here for more details.
Thankyou  Donna for being my Guest Designer for #78.

Please take the  Guest Designer badge from the side bar.

Here is my inspiration for you.




Please go to my blog Here for further details and photos.

The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Darice embossing folder ' Floral Trio'  + Butterfly stamp by LC
 with extra goodies to complete a card or two.

To go with the above you may choose 
either
Selection  (A)



or
Selection (B) 


Each selection contains the following:
Backing cardstock
Medallion die cut doilies 
Ribbon 
Butterfly trim
Picture frame/tag
Pearls/gems
Metal flower embellishment



The additional prize available if
using both Decoupage  and the colour Gold  along  with your Butterfly
is
Joy Crafts
Die cut
Butterfly Edge.


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.


13 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Welcome to Donna, such gorgous card she made! Love all the embossing and the design!! The glittered butterflies look amazing!
Your card is stunning too, Mrs. A! Such elegant look it has! I will come on your blog this evening- after my school job :( -to see all the details
Hugs

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful creations to inspire the rest of us!

Liz said...

Congratulations to Donna on her Guest designer spot. Beautiful cards from you both. I rarely use decoupage or gold, so this challenge will take my out of my comfort zone!

Sandra H said...

Both cards are amazing and well done Donna on your guest appearance x

AlisonC said...

So that's another 2 weeks fluttering by, I always come and admire the cards and ideas. Perhaps I'll have time to make one soon. Thank you for the inspiring cards and ideas.

Tina Z. said...

great challenge and your inspirations are just lovely and so elegant.

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Thanks for the beautiful inspiration :)
hugs
preeti

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful butterfly inspirations ladies, and thank you for the challenge Mrs A! Sorry to have not made the last one Karen x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A, and Donna,
congrats to Donna on her GD and her card is very pretty and such a wonderful sparkle to her butterfly, and the colour is gorgeous.
I have already commented on your lovely card on your blog.
Thank you for all your hard work involved with this great challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
just realised I have another creation I can enter.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Janis said...

Gorgeous projects by Donna and Mrs.A!!! When I saw "decoupage", I immediately thought altered jar. I hadn't made one in a long time! Thank you for an inspiring challenge!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

The two inspiration cards are both so pretty and so different from each other. Thanks for the inspiration Donna and Mrs. A.

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
I think this is a first for me 3 enties in one challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.