Wednesday, June 28, 2017

#81 Butterflies +K is for Key and/or the colour Vermillion.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge. Winners results for #80 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you. Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thankyou all so much for continuing to play along.
Well we are half way through this years themes already!  I have thrown the letters up in the air this time round and the mix will be that the themes and colours will not be the same letter for each challenge. I have also sorted out some new prizes too.


I'm delighted to welcome back my next Guest Designer.

Tina Z.
 (Winner of #76)




Hi. I am Tina and I live in Slovenia, a country well known for its stunning nature. I have been married to my high school sweetheart and we have a 6 year old daughter and two younger sons (5 and 3 years old). I started cardmaking in 2010 when my husband bought me my green Cuttlebug J.  I didn't know a hobby could be so addictive … Then in April 2015 I created my blog to share my passion for cardmaking.
Both decisions, to start cardmaking and to start blogging,  are among the best in my life, it is so inspiring. I don’t have any specific style, I just love playing with papers and trying different styles and techniques, e.g. CAS, vintage, cute, watercolour …
You can find more on my blog (http://www.treebug.org/). The name incorporates my passion for environment (»tree«) and cardmaking (»bug« is short for my green friend Cuttlebug)


Tina  has chosen 

the letter K for Key which has been teamed with V for the colour Vermillion.

So I would like to see a key of some description wooden, stamped or even a key charm on your creations  and the colour Vermillion (which can be brilliant red or scarlet). The colour does  not  have to be the whole of  card it can just be a red bow or ribbon/ lace or design paper.

You may choose to use just the letter/theme + butterfly or use the colour +butterfly.
If you make your project using both the theme  letter and the colour +butterfly you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win an additional prize.


Here is Tina's card for you.

You can't see easily here but this is a lovely twisted easel card.

Please visit Tina  on her blog  Here for more details.
Thankyou  Tina for being my Guest Designer for #80.

Please take the  Guest Designer badge from the side bar.

Here is my inspiration for you.
Door Hanger.

Check my  blog Here to see more details!

The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Darice embossing folder ' Quaterfoil'  + Hobbycraft  Butterfly stamp
 with extra goodies to complete a card or two.



To go with the above you may choose 
either
Selection  (A)

or
Selection (B) 


Each selection contains the following:
Sheet of patterned cardstock 
Hunkdory printed image
Ribbon/  
Wooden butterfly
Die Cut swirl
Butterfly string
Desire rectangle die cutout



The additional prize available if
using both a Key   and the colour Vermillion  along  with your Butterfly
is
Memory Box
'Calais Butterflies'
Diecut .


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.


13 comments:

Tina Z. said...

I just love your challenges, thank you so much Mrs A. to be your guest designer.
amazing idea with door hanger, I should try this one day, because it is so different and lovely.
hugs

Sandra H said...

Congrats Tina on your guest designer and wow your card is gorgeous as always Mrs A your challenges are amazing l love your door hangers too sending lots of love x

Karenladd said...

Congratulations to tina! Your project is absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE that brilliant red color.

Liz said...

Congratulations to Tina on her Guest Designer spot. Beautiful projects from you and Tina for this challenge. xx

Donna Ellis said...

What lovely cards, ValeryAnne - I especially like the detailed little butterflies on your business-size card. Tina's card is beautifully colorful! xx

Aquarius said...

Great inspiration as always - could only manage the KEY part of the challenge this time - no vermilion.

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

beautiful inspiration :) thanks for another fun challenge!
hugs
preeti

Aquarius said...

Managed vermilion this time (no key).

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Great inspiration, and a beautiful make over on the door hanger too.

Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and challenge.xx

Radhika said...

Beautiful inspiration cards :)

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to Tina on her GD spot.
Her card is gorgeous and the colour is so vibrant too.
Your door hanger is a brilliant idea and such a super make.
Love those gorgeous filagree butterflies.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

UplayOnline said...

thanks for another fun challenge!


หนังใหม่