Wednesday, July 12, 2017

#82 Butterflies + M is for Matching pairs and/or the colour of Orange peel

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge. Winners results for #81 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you. Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thankyou all so much for continuing to play along.
Well we are half way through this years themes already!  I have thrown the letters up in the air this time round and the mix will be that the themes and colours will not be the same letter for each challenge. I have also sorted out some new prizes too.


I'm delighted to welcome back my next Guest Designer.

Kate P.
 (Winner of #72)



Hi. I was delighted to be invited as Guest Designer for the Butterfly Challenge #82 . I am married with five sons, seven grandchildren, five of them boys, and two great-grandsons. But since 2009, Chris and I have lived in Andalucia, S.Spain, and our family consists of three dogs and four cats, all rescued animals. I have been crafting in one way or another all my life, but since my retirement in 2007 it has become my main hobby. I started in papercraft with stamping and then was so excited to discover heat embossing! Now I love incorporating die cutting, and making my own cut-outs with my Silhouette Cameo machine. I mostly make cards for personal use, but also dabble in scrapbooking, knitting, crochet, lace-making, and also photography. I follow online tutorials to improve my skills and I love to learn about new materials and techniques on the internet, and usually try them at least once. So I am looking forward to seeing what techniques you have used for this challenge.

Kate has chosen


the letter M for Matching Pairs  which has been teamed with O for the colour of Orange peel.

So I would like to see matching pairs of some description.  It can be in the embellishments or a stamped image. Please state what your matching pair/s are.

You may choose to use just the letter/theme + butterfly or use the colour +butterfly.
If you make your project using both the theme  letter and the colour +butterfly you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win an additional prize.


Here is Kate's card for you.

Kate has chosen two matching Butterflies for her embellishment.

Please visit Kate  on her blog  Here for more details.
Thankyou  Kate  for being my Guest Designer for #82.

Please take the  Guest Designer badge from the side bar.

Here is my inspiration for you.


My matching pairs are the butterfly transfers, yellow side panels and buttons.


Check my  blog Here to see more details!

The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Crafts - Too embossing folder ' Fancy Frame'  + Xcut Butterfly Die
 with extra goodies to complete a card or two.

To go with the above you may choose 
either
Selection  (A)

or
Selection (B) 


Each selection contains the following:
Sheet of plain cardstock 
Decoupage Butterfly image
Lace border  
Wooden butterfly
Britannia Word cut out
Doily
Pearls/Gems



The additional prize available if
using both Matching Pairs   and the colour Orange Peel  along  with your Butterfly
is
Joy Crafts
'Cutting & Embossing'
Diecut .


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.



20 comments:

Di said...

Fabulous cards! And what a great photo of our Kate too.

Hugs

Di xx

Wendy L said...

Good Challenge

Sandra H said...

Great choice of challenge and stunning cards too! congratulations Kate on your guest designer for this challenge xx

terrie said...

Welcome Kate....great looking card.
Thank you Mrs. A for picking my bookmarks as a top 3 spot...

Tina Z. said...

great challenge and inspirations!

Aquarius said...

A good challenge and nice to see Kate as guest designer. A matching pair of butterflies and some orange colour included on my card.

Karen Petitt said...

Love the photo of Kate and her gorgeous moggy too! Beautiful inspirations from both you and Kate and thanks for another fun challenge Mrs A, loved this one Karen xx

terrie said...

Sorry to say that I won't be doing the challenge this time around....I am away from home on vacation...but I will check out the challenger cards through out the week...
Happy crafting

Becca Yahrling said...

I am so happy that I found this challenge. This is my 2nd time and I am really enjoying the challenges and hope to play every chance I get. Lots of pretty inspiration in the butterfly garden.

liza said...

nice post

Unknown said...

Hi,In my card i choose both letter M-matching pair & O-orange peel colours with butterfly. I choose matching pair of stamping image.
hope i will follow all the rules :)

Radhika said...

Enjoying the challenges .. lovely inspiration card :)

Zue said...

Hi Val
Made it eventually.
Having trouble linking, my computer is slow and not very obedient.
Anyway here is a butterfly.
It's a good idea to have this challenge as it highlights the plight of butterflies perhaps.
Sue xx

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

thanks a lot for another fun challenge :) beautiful inspiration

Bonnie said...

Yay! I finally have a butterfly that fits your challenge!

Di said...

Wahoo - I made it here as well! Happy dance :)

Hugs

Di xx

Barb said...

It's lovely to see Kate as your Guest Designer Mrs. A. Great inspirations from you both. Thank you for another fun challenge. Barbxx

Christine Alexander said...

So happy to enter the buttefly challenge at last

Craftychris said...

Yay! Joined in for the first time in ages! So happy! Fab inspiration, thank you! hugs xxx

UplayOnline said...

I finally have a butterfly that fits your challenge!


หนังใหม่