Wednesday, July 26, 2017

#83 Butterflies + J is for Jagged Edge and/or the colour of Kiwi

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge. Winners results for #82 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you. Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thankyou all so much for continuing to play along.
Well we are half way through this years themes already!  I have thrown the letters up in the air this time round and the mix will be that the themes and colours will not be the same letter for each challenge. I have also sorted out some new prizes too.


I'm delighted to welcome  my next Guest Designer.

Elly  Booij
 (Winner of #77)


Hey,y' all.
What a honor to be chosen as a Guest Designer for this challenge.
My name is Elly and I live in The Netherlands.
I am married with Jan for almost 48 years and we have 2 beautiful daughters en 2 careful sons in law + 4 adorable granddaughters.
I've been making cards for many years.
I love all kind of styles [except "cute" for adults] and I always like to try something new.
You can find my blog here, https://ellyscardcreatief.blogspot.nl/
Greeting, Elly
Elly has chosen

the letter J for Jagged Edge which has been teamed with K for the colour of Kiwi fruit.

So I would like to see  a jagged edge of some description.  It can be the card shape itself or an embellishment on the card.

You may choose to use just the letter/theme + butterfly or use the colour +butterfly.
If you make your project using both the theme  letter and the colour +butterfly you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win an additional prize.


Here is Elly's card for you.

I love the bugs in the jar. Good job the lid is screwed on tight though!

Please visit Elly  on her blog  Here for more details.
Thankyou  Elly  for being my Guest Designer for #83.

Please take the  Guest Designer badge from the side bar.

Here is my inspiration for you.



Check my  blog Here to see more details!

The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Darice  embossing folder ' Floral Trio'  + LC Butterfly stamp
 with extra goodies to complete a card or two.


To go with the above you may choose 
either
Selection  (A)

or
Selection (B) 



Each selection contains the following:
Sheet of plain cardstock 
Cork heart
Card butterfly
3D sentiment
Hunkydory coloured image
Butterfly tape
Gems/gem fabric



The additional prize available if
using both Jagged edge   and the colour Kiwi along with your Butterfly
is
Spellbinders
Die D-Lites
S1-012.



Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.



13 comments:

Craftychris said...

Fab colour and theme! Love all the texture on Elly's gorgeous card and yours is so pretty, will pop over to your blog and see how it's done! Hugs xxx

Mukta Parvatikar-Maniar said...

Loved the theme...so excited to show my creation.....getting to work.

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Fabulous cards with the jagged edge! LOVE IT! Congratulations to Elly!

Sandra H said...

Another great challenge and l love your guest designers card its amazing as is yours Mrs A take care x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Welcome to Ellie, such beautiful cards for inspirations from her and you!

Aquarius said...

Managed to come up with kiwi colour and tiny jagged edges. Good inspiration from you and of course the guest designer, challenging theme which of course is what it is about!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Hi! Was wondering if anyone else is having a problem loading to the linky? I keep getting "Unknown Error" when I click on the photo of my card. I've never had a problem before, so thought maybe it's a glitch?? Thank you!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Thank you, ValeryAnn - you are THE best!!

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to Elly on her GD.
Her card is gorgeous and so full of wonderful elements.
I love that wonderful Jar.
Very clever the bugs in it.
I have already commented on your card on your blog.
Had a few probs with the kiwi colour, and tried to colour the butterflies in that colour, but not sure if I suceeded.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lia said...

A great challenge again because kiwi is not a colour which I use often. So I had to give it a try!
Lia xx

2crafteveryday said...

Jagged edge and kiwi colour, something which I think I have never applied them in my card making. Great opportunity for me to pull out my almost rusty deckle scissors which I have abandoned ever since I got my Sizzix. Love to be in the draw for the fabulous prizes!

Karen Petitt said...

Just about by the skin of my teeth Mrs A! The jagged edges was my issue, trying to create something jaggedly! Thank you for another fun challenge and wonderful inspirations from both yourself and your GDT xx

UplayOnline said...

Her card is gorgeous and so full of wonderful elements.


หนังใหม่