Wednesday, August 09, 2017

#84 Butterflies + Y is for You Choose and/or Wedgewood Blue.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge. Winners results for #83 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you. Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thankyou all so much for continuing to play along.
Well we are half way through this years themes already!  I have thrown the letters up in the air this time round and the mix will be that the themes and colours will not be the same letter for each challenge. I have also sorted out some new prizes too.

Slightly different format this time.
As it is now the Summer School Holidays
This challenge will run for 4 Weeks and will therefore close
on 5th September.

I have  chosen

the letter Y  for ' You Choose' which has been teamed with W for the colour of Wedgewood blue.

So you are free to choose your own theme/embellishments/design as long as their is a Butterfly somewhere in your creation.

You may choose to use just the letter/theme + butterfly or use the colour +butterfly.
There will be Two Winners drawn for this challenge.


Here is my Inspiration card for you.



Check my  blog Here to see more details!

There are two sets of each prize selection A & B
The Winners may choose 
either 

Selection (A)

Or
Selection  (B)


to go with the 

Darice  embossing folder ' Floral Whimsical'  + LC Butterfly stamp below.



 Selection A & B each  contain the following:
Sheet of plain cardstock 
Wooden Plaque
Glitter butterfly
Plain  bow  ribbon
Hunkydory coloured image
Butterfly ribbon 
Wooden filigree butterfly

Enough to complete a card or two.


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.




19 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet card, so elegant and love the clean design!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful as always x

Aquarius said...

Great inspiration as always. My card has been posted - I chose stamping and incorporated the blue colour.

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for another fun challenge Mrs A. I chose Y for yikes ideas and wedge wood blue too Karen x

Lindsey said...

Love how you get your inspiration for the letters - I would never have thought of W wedgewood blue! Great combo x

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration :)
hugs
preeti

Helen Whitehead said...

I love the idea of Wedgewood blue :)

Unknown said...

hi hope i follow the rules,Thanks for the superb challenge

Tone K. said...

Beautiful card! I love your patterned paper :)

Mukta Parvatikar-Maniar said...

Such gorgeous cards...

New Creations said...

I love the theme and your creation is so inspiring and beautiful! Hope my color count as well!

Donna said...

Wonderful cards by everyone!

Nancy Soetaert said...

lovely inspiration card, great entries!

Lia said...

I love Wedgewood pottery and I love the blue tones of these: so a great colourtheme and you are showing nice inspirationcards for my 'quick' card!
Lia xx

UplayOnline said...

I chose Y for yikes ideas and wedge wood blue too Karen x


หนังใหม่

Aquarius said...

Just had another go - chose parchment and there is a touch of Wedgwood blue in the colouring

Elizabeth said...

I love that shade of blue so that's what I've chosen as my theme for this challenge which I haven't entered for sooooo long! It's nice to be back :) Elizabeth xx

Janis said...

Mrs. A...your card is just fabulous!! I adore the beautiful colors!!
Thank you for this sweet challenge. I am glad it was double-length this time because life has been so incredibly crazy for me lately!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

rachel said...

lovely challenge Valery - thankyou xx