Wednesday, September 06, 2017

#85 Butterflies + S is for Silhouette and/or the colour Indigo

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge. Winners results for #84 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you. Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thankyou all so much for continuing to play along.
Well we are more than half way through this year's themes already!  I have thrown the letters up in the air this time round and the mix will be that the themes and colours will not be the same letter for each challenge. I have also sorted out some new prizes too.

I'm delighted to welcome  my next Guest Designer.

Radhika
 (Winner of #81)

Thank you for the guest designing oppurtunity and congrats on completing 3 years of challenges . 
I Am S. Radhika from Hyderabad , INDIA. My passion for arts n crafts made me to start my blog RadhikaHobbycrafts 4 years back after completing my Masters in Microbiology ..am into card making ,mixed media canvas ,altered projects , DIY projects ,jewllery making, stamps Designing .
Here is my inspiration for the current challenge theme ..Happy crafting :) 

Radhika  has chosen 

the letter S for Silhouette which has been teamed with I for the colour Indigo.

So I would like to see a silhouette  of some description  which can be the butterflies or another image altogether.
n.b The deep blue of dark demin blue jeans is Indigo.

You may choose to use just the letter/theme + butterfly or use the colour +butterfly.
If you make your project using both the theme  letter and the colour +butterfly you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win an additional prize.

Here is Radhika's card for you.

Radhika has chosen to use her butterflies as the silhouette. Please go to her blog to see how she has made this lovely card. I'm curious to see that gorgeous blue rose.
 Thankyou  Radhika for being my Guest Designer for #85.

Please take the  Guest Designer badge from the side bar.

Here is my inspiration for you.


 I have used digital silhouettes for both of  my cards.


Check my  blog Here to see more details!

The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Leonie Pujol Embossing Folder 'Entwined Frame' + double butterfly stamp
with extra goodies to complete a card or two.


To go with the above you may choose 
either
Selection  (A)


or
Selection (B) 


Each selection contains the following:
Sheet of patterned cardstock 
Lace
Self adhesive border 
Wooden butterfly
Charm
 Doily die cutout
Happy Birthday sentiment cutout.



The additional prize available if
using both Silhouette  and the colour Indigo  along  with your Butterfly
is
Papermania
'Botanicals'
Clear stamp .


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.

Please be aware that due to Dad's funeral taking place next week 
that this challenge will remain open for a further 7days and now close 
on 26th September.



20 comments:

brenda said...

After weeks of being MIA (so sorry), I just happened to see the new challenge pop up on my dashboard, then your lovely inspiration and knew I had the perfect card.

B x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful inspiration cards from you both.

Sue xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Welcome to Radhika, such fabulous creation for inspiring us!
Brilliant idea using digital silhouettes, Mrs.A! They are just perfect to make quick cards and yours are adorable!

Radhika said...

Thank you :)

Radhika said...

Thank you :)

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A & Radhika,
congrats to Radika on her GD spot, and her card is so very wonderful and brilliantly designed.
Mrs A your cards are wonderful also and such great designs too.
Thank you for another super challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

scrappymo! said...

Your cards are so pretty as is Radhika's. Love her pretty background indigo floral paper.

I like the theme this time and have made up a card to enter and have already written my post. Will take my photo and enter it with you tomorrow.

Aquarius said...

Great inspiration as always - I've come up with an idea and covered the challenge this time

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous inspiration and the gallery is looking beautiful with all those cool fresh blues
Jane

Sandy said...

This is a gorgeous gallery full of my favorite color.

scrappymo! said...

Back again for a quick hello and to finally link up my card! Hope to be back more often as I love this challenge!

Dorothy S said...

Thanks for a fun challenge and great inspiration.

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful inspirations ladies and a fun challenge, thank you for both! Karen x

Unknown said...

Thank u :)

Janis said...

Such beautiful cards!!! There is something abt the simplicity of silhouettes that is so charming. Thank you for this lovely challenge!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

thanks for the beautiful inspiration :)

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Great inspiration :)

Di said...

Wonderful cards for inspiration. And I managed to come and play, woo hoo. Just playing for fun!

Hugs

Di xx

AlisonC said...

What elegant cards, Indigo is a great colour and really stands out. x

Tina Z. said...

great challenge and I love both - the indigo colour and the silhouettes. your inspirations are stunning!
hugs xx