Wednesday, December 06, 2017

#91 The Fairies, Elves, Pixies, Gnomes come out to play.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge. Winners results for #90 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you. Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thankyou all so much for continuing to play along.
 As in previous years the Butterflies are all now safely  cocooned and it's time for  the Fairies, Gnomes ,Elves, Pixies and Hob Goblins to  come out to play for the Month of December. I also have a guest designer playing along this year too. 

I'm delighted to welcome  my returning  Guest Designer.

Who is none other than the lovely 

Tina Z.
(winner of #79)



Hi. I am Tina and I live in Slovenia, a country well known for its stunning nature. I have been married to my high school sweetheart and we have a 7 year old daughter and two younger sons (6 and 3,5 years old). I started cardmaking in 2010 when my husband bought me my green Cuttlebug and in April 2015 I created my blog to share my passion for cardmaking.
Both decisions, to start cardmaking and to start blogging,  are among the best in my life, it is so inspiring. I don’t have any specific style, I just love playing with papers and trying different styles and techniques.
You can find more on my blog (http://www.treebug.org/). The name incorporates my passion for environment (»tree«) and cardmaking (»bug« is short for my green friend Cuttlebug)
I am so happy to be your Guest Designer because I like all sorts of butterflies and fairies. Thank you very much.

Tina has made a beautiful fairy card to inspire you.



Please pop over to Tina's blog  for more information on how her card was made.

Thankyou  Tina for being my Guest Designer for #91.

Please take the  Guest Designer badge from the side bar.

Here are my inspiration cards for you


You can find more information on how they were made here.


You can choose to make any type of card you like so your fairies/ little folk don't just need to be for a Christmas card. 

The challenge will  run for 4 weeks and will close on 
Tuesday  2nd January 2018 8pm (GMT)

The Winner may choose one of the following Stamps
from Crafter's Companion
'Cinderella Collection'

Either 

'Summer Fairy'


or

'Fairy Godmother'




Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.




11 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Welcome to Tina as GD!! Well deserved! :) This card is just amazing, love the golden fairy and the vintage oval frame with the sentiment!
Mrs A, so sorry for you, Ihope you could feeling better very soon!!
Hugs and blessings

Di said...

Whoop whoop!! I have a new elf stamp I can use to join in with! It's been way too long - just bear with me please. LOVELY card by pretty little Tina and a super prize too. Stay muffled up Mrs - there's bad weather on the way!!

Love and hugs

Di xx

Cara said...

Lovely GDT card, I'm sorry that you're still feeling poorly. I hope you feel much better soon x

Tina Z. said...

Thank you Mrs A. to be your guest designer!
I hope you feel better very soon.
hugs xx

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Lovely project :)

Mrs A. - I hope you feel better soon.
Hugs x

Liz said...

I thought I'd left a comment on this post, but I must have forgotten to click 'Publish'! Congratulations to Tina on her GD - super card, Tina. Hope you are feeling better by now, Mrs A. xx

Janis said...

Lovely and magical card by Tina!! Congratulations on being GD and thank you for sharing this beautiful card. I adore the gold!!

My craft room has been glistening with magic for weeks. I actually have two cards ready and waiting for this challenge....made them before it started while I was waiting for the last fortnight's challenge to finish up. They are not blogged yet since I am still in the throes of trying to get last minute Christmas cards, gifts, etc taken care of!! EEEEEK! I'll get there. I will. I really will. :) I love Christmas but I am never ready.

I used a lot of glitter on my "remade" cards that I give mostly to people at church who don't know the difference between cards I created all myself and ones with an old commercial card front that I have dressed up a bit. So my craftroom floor is sparkling with all the magic. I even found a bit of "magic" on the seat cushion at church that had clung to me from home! Ha. We have our 7 yr old granddaughter here this week and I am letting her keep my craft room swept to get a little spending money she can take to the dollar store to buy her mommy and daddy something. She mentioned that even with sweeping, there was still going to be plenty of magic left on the floor. (We wouldn't want to sweep up *all* the magic, after all!) Such a mix of realism and fantasy...I love seeing the world through the eyes of a child!! :)

Mrs A, I hope you are feeling better. Sending some pixie dust over there to you to help you effect a complete recovery very soon. Merry Christmas!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

It's been ages since I've been able to enter this challenge, but I guess my fairy stamps wanted a chance to play.

Mia said...

What a great party! Since I am new in cardmaking, this is the first time I participate, but I will do it again and again! Happy Holidays, Valery.

Di said...

Phew - I almost forgot to link in! Am so out of touch with actually entering challenges - as well as chasing my tail here.

Hope you're feeling better day by day after that rotten flu.

Love and hugs

Di xx

Craftychris said...

Love Tina and your beautiful cards! I nearly missed entering - I made the card this afternoon - very quick! I am determined to enter more of your challenges this year my friend! Happy New Year and I hope you are over your lurgy now and feeling much better! Take care. Hugs xxxxxxxx