Wednesday, January 03, 2018

#92 Butterflies + O is for One Layer and or the colour Ultra Pink.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge. Winners results for #91 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you. Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thank You all so much for continuing to play along.
 The Butterflies are back to flutter again in the garden and the new theme is

#92 Butterflies + O is for One Layer and/or the colour Ultra Pink. 

I'm delighted to welcome  my next  Guest Designer.

Terrie (Paper Adict)
Winner or #87


I've been crafting since the age of 10 years old I remember knitting headbands of every colors I love to crochet more than knitting.  I've done plastic canvas tissue box of every theme and Gingerbread houses.
I'm a paper crafter I love making cards which I have been doing for over 13 years I also love making gift bags and boxes of all sorts.
I have three lovely daughters and 5 beautiful grand children.  Vince and I have been together for over 21 years we are seasonal campers from May until October.



Terrie  has chosen 

the letter O for One Layer which has been teamed with U for the colour Ultra Pink..


So I would like to see one layer only with no added embellishments.  Think stamping, embossing folders , anything that does not add an extra layer to  the front of your card. 

Here is Terrie's Card.


Please pop over to Terries's blog  for more information on how her card was made.

Thankyou  Terrie for being my Guest Designer for #92.

Please take the  Guest Designer badge from the side bar.

Here is my inspiration for you.



Check my  blog Here to see more details!


The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.
Sara Davies  embossing folder 'Rambling Rose'  + Dovecraft Butterfly dies
with extra goodies to complete a card or two.


To go with the above you may choose 
either
Selection  (A)


or
Selection (B) 


Each selection contains the following:
Sheet of patterned  cardstock  
Ribbon
Material  Tag
Felt Butterfly
Wooden Flower
 Doily.
Die cut panels.


The additional prize available if
using both one layer and the colour  ultra Pink  along  with your Butterfly
is
Habico
clear stamp set 
' Pansies'.

Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.


14 comments:

Marianne said...

Wishing you a happy, healthy and crafty New Year!
I'm hoping I can play along more this year. Lovely prompt and creations to get the new year started.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy New Yer Mrs A!!! And welcome to Terrie, lovely inspiration for this intriguing challenge!
Both your cards are adorable, love especially the first one, so sweet and happy!
Hugs!

ionabunny said...

Happy New Year everybody. Ultra Pink. Is that a colour or is that any shade of pink?? Gorgeous inspiration ladies. Hope to join the fun this year. Hugz

Mrs A. said...

Ultra pink just means a strong colour pink as opposed to baby pink. Hope this helps.
Hugs Mrs A.

terrie said...

Mrs A. both of your cards turned out fantastic and so is your doodling on card two.

cheiro urgia said...

There seems to be a problem with the link-up as I can't add my project. I'll stop by later and try to join again, until then, this is my link https://cheirourgia.blogspot.si/2018/01/little-ballerina.html

Hugs, Veronika

ionabunny said...

Perfect. Thank you. Hugz

Craftychris said...

Love the inspiration cards and I have entered mine, Yay! xxx

Sandy said...

I very rarely do one-layer cards, but I got inspired by this challenge.(I espeically like your just saying Hi sample, Mrs. A.)

Jenny L said...

Hi Mra A,
just manges to make this in time to join the challenge.
I also find it very hard to do a one layer card.
Your examples are excellent.
Thank you for another great challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Janis said...

Mrs. A....I rose to the challenge of the OLC, even though I rarely do them. So scary....I mean, what would happen if I made a mistake and had to throw out an entire 1/4 of a piece of cardstock!!!!!!! Horrors! I can hardly bear to think of it. Ha.

Congratulations to Terrie on her Guest spot and for making such a brilliant card. It's so arty and lovely, one does not even realize it is a OLC. Mrs. A, your cards are just beautiful, too. I love the butterfly borders...masked and accented with the bit of scoring. Gorgeous.

Thank you for another fabulous challenge! I hope you are feeling better.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Sorry I'm a little late, I've just about made it.

Sue xx

Karen Petitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for the challenge Mrs A, great inspiration from you and Terrie but I'm playing for fun because I didn't read the post properly and have added a couple of embellishments and a die cut, lol, that'll teach me! Karen x