Wednesday, April 25, 2018

#99 Challenge Extension.

Due to severe disruption to my computer and my internet connection caused by  being hacked not once but twice to the same account in the space of 10 days my  poor computer has had to have it insides scrubbed and disinfected with a Malware program and I only got back on line late last night . I have therefore reset #99 to run for a further 2 weeks in order for me to catch up. Whilst I do  have the cards and the prizes ready for the next challenge, as it is a milestone number (#100) I did not want to rush getting the post and pictures up in a hurry  plus I also need to get all links to previous winners and Guest Designers blogs removed in order to comply with the new privacy legislation rules  coming into play at the end of May.
Please continue to play along with the current challenge which is below this post and enter your cards in Mr Linky.
Thankyou for your understanding .
#99 will close on Tuesday 8th May.
#100 will now  open on Wednesday 9th May. There will be a bumper number of prizes for this special edition.

7 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
so sorry you were hacked and having such troubles.
I'm so sure eveyone won't mind the extension of the challenge.
Thank you for all you do with this great challenge, and I know there is lots to do with these darn new legistlations coming in May.
I hate that it is putting people off running challenges.
As I stated to other challenges I enter, I always understood that if you entered a challenge you were automatically giving your permission for such.
There is no accounting for some peoples thinking the mind just boggles.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sorry for your problems!! Keep all the time you need!
Thanks for all your fabulous challenges!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Good Grief!! I'm so sorry for your Internet troubles Mrs. A., I can't imagine having this happening to anyone!!! I freak out when my computer sneezes so I will probably be in the hospital in real distress having to go through what you just did.
The Butterfly Challenge is awesome so I thank you for being such a fabulous host.
I'm sending lots of crafty hugs and love and take all the time you need.
Maria Rodriguez.

KathyA. said...

Accckkk! How awful. I like to think there is a special place in Hell for hackers! Sorry they created so much extra work- and stress- for you. Thanks for not giving up on this wonderful challenge. Glad you are giving yourself some self-care time with the extension. We understand the need for it. Take care.

Amanda said...

Sorry to hear about your computer woes, at least you'll have a sparkly computer after all that debugging etc!. To be truthful I never realised the new laws would affect challenges etc, if you enter a challenge you provide a link to your(self) blog... *shrugs* Daft. Amanda x

Fikreta said...

sorry about computer issues.

Jane said...

Gosh you poor thing, so sorry to read this. Looking forward to seeing the 100 challenge..such an achievement! xxx