Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Winners #4 challenge.

Over 50 entries this time.
Thank you to everyone who entered
and an extra thanks for those that entered more than once.
So pleased to see you all here and having fun.
Special purrs go to Dio for standing in and posting his Mom's entry.
 
I was spoilt for choice when it came to choosing the Top 3.
I finally managed to whittle it down to these.
Here they are in numerical order.
 
Carol L.  (1)
Soft Yellow colour
 
Sari.  (37)
Butterfly Egg
 
Scrappy Mo.  (53)
Yellow & Butterflies
 
Congratulations Ladies and please take your
Top 3 badge from the side bar.
(I have put new ones up to choose from)
 
Now onto the Winner.
 
 
Mags.  (40)
Please send me your details Mags to the email
address
in the side bar letting me know the prize
that you would like to receive shown in #4.
 
Please take your winners badge
as well from the side bar.
 
Thank  you to everyone for fluttering by
and hope to you again in
#5. 


6 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card to join the ranks of these talented crafters.
Congratulations to Mags, Carol L and Sari!

Unknown said...

Congrats to all the Winners! Thank you for picking my egg Mrs A! Hugs and sunshine

Carol L said...

Well, you truly made my day today Mrs A! Thanks for including my card among the top 3 along with the very talented Scrappy Mo and Sari! Congrats to you too Mags on the win!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the lucky winner and Top Picks! I went back to look at their beautiful creations - all I can say is WOW! Well done, ladies! Nice to see some different styles!

mags said...

Delighted to be the winner. Thank you so much, off to email you now. Well done to the Top 3, fab creations.
Mags
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Dio is very pleased that he got special mention. He worked hard on his post about the budderflies. He's looking forward to playing again. Maybe I'll let him pick the charms.