Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Winners #15 Challenge.

Thank you all for fluttering by my challenge.
4 more  new players fluttered by.
Hope you will call again.
So many lovely autumn colours.
I was spoilt for choice.
I finally chose my  Top 3.
In numerical order they are
(2)   Karen P.
(24)  Jenny L.
(29) Kimbo.
Congratulations ladies.
Please help yourselves to the Top 3 badge
from the side bar.
The winner of #15
picked by true random number generator is
(15) Cathy R.


Please send me your details Cathy
to the email address in the side bar letting  me know
which prize you have selected shown in #15.
Please also take your winners badge from the side bar.

Thank you  all  for your continued support.
Hope to see you all again in  #16.


5 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations to the top 3 and also Cathy R. x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
Congrats to the winner Cathy R.
Thank you for featuring me in the top 3 picks, I'm so chuffed.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you Mrs A! Very chuffed and honoured - you know how much I love my butterflies nearly as much as you do Karen xx

Di said...

Well done to all the winners!

Hugs

Di xx

MaryH said...

Congratulations to your winners. Each one had such a lovely card, and what fun to see names that I 'know'. Thanks for having such a fun challenge with the autumn colors too. Hugs