Wednesday, June 15, 2016

#56 Butterflies + O is for Oval and/or Olive.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #55 are in the post below.
Please make sure you check  as it could be you.
Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and  there been quite a few!

Thankyou all so much for playing along. 

We have started a brand new set of letters and themes.
I've introduced  a new mix into the challenge too!!

 Each challenge will be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies  with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
Along with this letter will be a corresponding  colour.

You may choose to use just the letter /theme + butterfly
or use the colour + butterfly.
If you make your project 
using both the letter and the colour + butterfly
you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win 
an additional prize.
So that's 2 chances to win  on each challenge.  

 My Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.

They will also be commenting on your entries.  

I'm  delighted to introduce you to my next Guest Designer

Please Welcome Back 
Jenny L.
(Winner #51)


Hi my name is Jenny Lawrence I live in Kent.
I am so pleased to be a Guest Designer for this current Butterfly Challenge.
I have been making cards for 16 years, and started my own blog in the later part of 2012 to share with other like minded people what I create.
I have always made things from and early age as craft was very much a part of my life, with lots of guidance from my mother and grandmother.
It was not easy for me learning how to knit and sew as I am left handed, and found that everyone that tried to teach me was right handed, but I soon found my own way of doing it with my left hand.
I would like to thank Mrs A for all her hard work involved in this wonderful challenge.

Jenny has chosen 

#56  Butterflies + O is for Oval
with the additional option of  O is for the colour Olive.

So I would like to see  an oval shape  of  some description 
on your  project
along with your Butterfly/ies of course.

This challenge is back to the normal 2 weeks.

Jenny bless her wasn't happy with her first card
that she sent me in so made me another one too.
 The internet problems  
we have had meant I only  had time to make one card.
(I also needed to make a get well card for a family friend)
so thankyou Jenny you saved my bacon.

Here is Jenny's 1st card 

A gorgeous Rocker card.
I can see that Jenny has used some of her winnings on here.


Jenny's second card uses some more of the same.
I love them both.


Please pop over to Jenny's blog  to see the full details

Thank you for being my Guest Designer
for #56

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.


Here is my inspiration for you.
A bit Semi Chic!


You can see more details over on my Blog


The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Hessian goody bag
containing either


(A) Multi bag.


(B) Purple bag


or 
$10 gift certificate from

Raspberry Road.

The additional prize available if
using both  Oval and the colour Olive
+ your butterfly
is 

Marianne Creatables
Die cut LR0158



Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Please note
 that if you are only playing for the challenge and not the prizes
can you say so in the comments below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

22 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Three fabulous cards!! Great makes from Jenny, always love the rocker card and I have to try myself this gorgous folding! I'm in love with her second card, pink pastel and green olive is a fab colours combo and the flying petals look so sweet!!
Your card is a piece of art, Mrs. A!! It isn't a semy-chic, but a full chic card!! Fabulous image of the country lady, wonderful butterflies and flowers and such a great idea distressing the green oval, it looks amazing with the lovely paper! Great design and folding! Adorable!

Liz said...

Fabulous cards for inspiration. Congratulations to Jenny on her guest DT spot. xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and welcome back Jenny your so inspiring as is Mrs A such gorgeous cards xx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello, I just discovered your blog and I love it, I hope my card is uploaded correctly.
The DT cards are gorgeous, thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Jane Willis said...

Congratulations to Jenny - all the inspiration cards are wonderful! Very happy that you've chosen one of my favourite colours this week
Jane

aussie aNNie said...

I just love Jenny's cards, just beautiful...off to make my new card and hope this time I don't forget to put it in...xx

Di said...

Super cards! Pleased I managed to join in 😀

Hugs

Di xx

brenda said...

Super inspiration as always.

B x

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Wonderful inspiration by the DT I've joined in this challenge

terrie said...

Great looking all around....it's always nice to see so many ideas....well done everyone.
I won't be playing this challenge I am away at the campground with two of my grand daughters....I tend not to bring paper projects because of the dampness at night or early morning....take care until I return.

Tina Z. said...

this is great challenge and amazing inspirations from DT!

mamapez5 said...

Lovely inspiration this time, especially jenny's rocker card. Kx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Mrs. A! I'm finally back to join your fun challenge! I didn't use the oval but I was inspired to use olive on my Pocket Letter! The acetate in the pocket letter makes the olive look pale so I hope that's okay. Congrats to Jenny as Guest Designer! Your and Jenny's projects are gorgeous!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I entered again! This one is a little darker for the olive, but still no oval. Thank you!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Mrs A. - Tree little Butterflies are on the surfboard.

Sandy said...

Seems like ages since I've played in the Butterfly Challenge. I'm still recovering from a long-distance house move, but the olive oval challenge inspired me. (Maybe it was those beautiful samples.)

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. lovey work by the you and the guest designer.

Barbara Ann said...

Lovely cards by you and Jenny. I love the idea of using two elements in your challenges now. It makes it more interesting.

Doris Klein said...

Amazing DT works and a fantastic challenge. I love butterflies!


Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
Kleido’s BastelStüble

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Thank you for the fun challenge. Great DT projects.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com

New Creations said...

Wow! So beautiful and inspirational creations! Joined the challenge after a long gap! Love the change style to enter in your challenge, more interesting now!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

I have a problem - because I deleted my post :/ now I have this card here:
http://tygrysiamyszka.blogspot.com/2016/06/case-this-sketch-178_28.html