Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Winners #70

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of my Jewels and Jade challenge.
Thankyou all so much for coming along and joining in. Some of you even joined in more than once.
You never cease to amaze and delight me with all your entries. We had 2 new players flutter in as well so welcome.

My apologies to Teresa of Red Obession  (who regularly visits. I have tried contacting  via facebook and Etsy) and now Megan of Merry Card Corner You are both Google + and I cannot leave comments the way your accounts are set up. If you'd like to contact me via my email in the side column  then I can speak to you direct. Your cards are so worthy of a reply and I feel so frustrated at not being able to.

My Top 3.

In numerical order they are

(8) Nana Connie
(Beautifully coloured image using promarkers and chalks.)

(9) Zajawka
(A Stunningly decorated jar. Awesome)

(13)  Jane Willis
( Totally eye catching. . )


Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the new Top 3 badge from the side bar.


Now onto the Winner picked by Random Org.


(31) Bunny.


Congratulations  Bunny
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which prize you would like to receive shown in #70.
Please also take the new Winners Badge from the side bar.



The Winner of the 

Tonic
Juliet Butterfly set.


for using both Jewels and Jade  + Butterfly
is

(18) Charlotte E (Lady Joyful)



Congratulations  Charlotte.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar. Please also take the new Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in #71.




5 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Thank you Mrs A and well done to the others, in fact well done to everybody, the theme and colours were lovely and the gallery looked awesome
Jane

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Thank you :))

Bunny said...

So excited to see I was one of the winners. Thank you so much. Congratulations to the other winner and the Top 3 pick.

Also, thank you to NBUS for sending me your way.

Barb said...

Congratulations to the winners and the Top Picks. Barbxx

Megan J said...

Hi Mrs. A, Thank you for your lovely words above and for welcoming me to your challenge, I have tried and been unsuccessful in altering my account and can only put it down to being new to blogger when they launched G+ that it was the only comment system offered. Will drop you a line... Look forward to joining in again soon... Have a wonderful week... Megan