Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Winners #122

There were 54 entries this time and 15 of the entries used the flap fold shape. I am so pleased that you tried this shape. 

There were lots of lovely cards to choose from so again i have split my selection into Standard card entries and Flap fold Card. 

Here is my Top 3 selection of standard entries. 

In numerical order  they are

(9)    Susan Sudbury

Beautifully coloured image, so delicate looking. 


(15)    Lia

Lia has added a surprise  shaker Element.

(25)    Karen Ladd

I love the addition of the washi tape.


Here is my Top 3 selection of Flap fold cards. 

In numerical order  they are


(11)    Terrie

I love the feather element. 


(22)    Kathy A.

I love the bold use of colour here.


(28)    Susan Renshaw
Susan has used Version II for this card.


Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

1st Prize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(34)  Pinky

2nd Prize
For using both a theme and a colour + your butterfly.
The Winner  picked by Random Org is :

(9) Susan Sudbury 


Top Prize
For using the Flap fold  card element + butterfly.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(11) Terrie




The winner of the Special all 7 prize is

(5O)  Mia.


Pinky, Susan S., Terrie and Mia
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar
to collect your prizes.
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 

If you experience any problem in emailing me 
I have now added a contact form at the top of the page in the right hand column for you to use instead. 


Hope to see you all back for # 123

Happy Crafting.



7 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to the winner and especially to Mia!! Well done ladies, fabulous works!

Liz said...

Congratulations to all the winners and the Top Picks. xx

Suze said...

Congrats to all the winners and Top Picks.

Susan Renshaw said...

Congrats to the winners! Had fun with this one Mrs A. Thanks for picking me in your top 3!

Mia said...

Wow! What a great surprise! I am soooo happy to be the winner of this GREAT challenge. Thank you so much, dear Mrs A. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, Mia.

EdenLand Designs said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! Thank you for the top 3 AND the win! What a fabulous surprise after the last couple of hectic weeks ❤ Emailing now :)
Susan Sudbury

Lia said...

It's a bit late, because I am just coming home from holidays and now I see my card asa top pick!
Thank you so much!!
Lia xx