Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Winners #126

There were 47 entries this time and 15 used the Joy fold card. I'm pleased so many gave it a try. 
Lots of variations and lovely cards to choose from. 
Here is my Top 3 selection of Non- Joy fold cards.
In numerical order they are
(3)  Pinky

(26) Susan H. 

(44)  Helen Liu


My Top 3 selection of Joy fold cards.
in numerical order are
(11) Beverley S. 

(13)   Terrie

(38)  Amanda

Congratulations everyone.
Please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3 
Badge from the side bar. 


1st Prize
For using either one theme or one colour +your butterfly is:-

(21) Nana Connie.


2nd Prize
For using both a theme and a colour+your butterfly. 
The winner picked by random org is:-

(39) Craftartista. 

Top Prize
For using the Joyfold card element + Butterfly.
The winner plucked from the Teacup is:-

(22). Kathy A. 


The Winner of the Special all 7 prize is:-

(36) Karen Ladd.



Nana Connie, Craftartista, Kathy A and Karen Ladd

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win 
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.

If you are experiencing any problem in emailing me
I now have a contact form at the top of the page in the right hand column
For you to use instead. 

Hope to see you all back for # 127

Happy Crafting

8 comments:

Mia said...

I am really happy to be the lucky winner of your 2nd wonderful prize, Valery. I am sending you an email and grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Kisses!!!

terrie said...

Congrats to ALL the winners, great selections of wonderful cards.
Thank you for making my card one of a Top 3.

NanaConnie said...

I'm so excited about being a winner! I'm getting ready to send the email right now. :-D Thank you!

KathyA. said...

I am pumped (or as some of my over the sea friends would say "Chuffed"?) to be a prize winner. You always provide such sweet gifts! I'll send you an email. And congrats to the other winners.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all and especially to Mia!! :)

Karenladd said...

Congratulations to all the winners! It took me a bit, but I ended up having fun with the Joy Fold and will have to remember to use it again. Thanks for picking me as the all-7 elements winner. I'm off to email you!

Suzanne H said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out as a favorite card. I'm so glad I got to play along this time. Congrats to everyone.

lichazul said...

congrats all winners :)
hugs from Chile