Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Winners #139

Thankyou to everyone who came and played along in the last challenge. There were 21 entries for this extended edition. I am so very grateful that you have taken the time to come and participate in these unsettling/unprecipitated times we are finding ourselves in. All your cards were lovely.

I have selected the following non shape cards for my top 3 and in numerical order they are as follows:



#5  Susan Renshaw.
This is actually the  hidden surprise inside  Susan's Card. 

#18 Ingunn.
I love this butterfly CAS card.

#21 Treebug.

Fabulous Triple Fold card and design. 


My top 3 Viewmaster Cards in numerical order are as follows:

#12 Hazel.
That peeking bunny is sooooo  cute. 

#14 Sidelle.
You really have to look at this card very carefully 
to realise it has a moving part. Ingenious.

#17  Kathy A.
Bit of a bunny theme going on this selection.

Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

1st Prize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:


(7)  Valerija.



2nd Prize  
For using both a theme and a colour + your butterfly.
The Winner picked by Random Org is :

(15)  Michelle l.


Top Prize
For using the Viewmaster Card element + butterfly.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(11) Terrie.

 The winner of the Special prize using all 7 elements  is:

(19)  Robyn O.


Valerija, Michelle, Terrie and Robyn.
Please get in touch using the new email address in the side bar
to collect your prizes.


Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 



Hope to see you all back for #140

Stay Safe and Well.


Hugs



9 comments:

Suze said...

Congrats to the winners and Top Picks. Hope everyone is staying safe (and sane) during these trying times.

Susan Renshaw said...

Thank you for picking me in your top 3 Valery Anne - wonder what will be next!!

Sidelle Menon said...

Thank you for choosing me as one of the top 3! Congratulations to all the other winners!

Valerija said...

Wow, thank you so much. Congratulations to the other winners and Top Picks too.
Valerija xx

Michelle said...

What a nice surprise - will be in touch shortly - congrats to everyone - Michelle x

ingunnsinekort said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top 3! Congrats to the other ladies! I vill proudly display the badge on my blog:)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Thank You for picking my card to be in the Top 3. Well Done to all the other entries picked as well. Hope that all is well, Love Hazel xx

terrie said...

Thank you Mrs. A for picking my view master card as a winner.
I had a great time doing the card your instruction was easy to follow.
Congrats to all the winners...
Be safe and stay healthy.

Robyn Oliver said...

Thank you ValeryAnne for my pat on the back for using the seven elements on my card - congrats to the other winners and stay safe Robyn