Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Winners #142

Thankyou to everyone who came and played along in the last challenge. There were 27 entries in all. I am so very grateful that you have taken the time to come and participate in these unsettling/unprecipitated times we are finding ourselves in. All your cards were lovely. Well done all of you that had a go making the Yo Yo Spinner. 

I have selected the following non shape cards for my top 3 and in numerical order they are as follows:


#6  Sherry G.
Love that image and the circle of butterflies.

#19  Alison C.

I love the balance of colours here.


#26  Valerija.
Beautiful Shabby chic.


My top 3 Yo Yo Spinner Cards in numerical order are as follows:

#3 Elisa.

This card is a Wow!

#5 Sidelle.
Gorgeous coloured flowers in a spin.


#18 Hazel.
Is jplaying for fun butI love this card. 

Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

1st Prize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(13)  KT Fit kitty.


2nd Prize  
For using both a theme and a colour + your butterfly.
The Winner picked by Random Org is :

(12)  Claudia.


Top Prize
For using the X Fold Card element + butterfly.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(9) Aussie Annie.


 The  winner of the Special prize using all 7 elements  is:

(10)  Jane Willis.



Kitty, Claudia, Aussie Annie, and Jane.
Please get in touch using the new email address in the side bar
to collect your prizes.


Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 


Hope to see you all back for #143

Stay Safe and Well.


Hugs

13 comments:

Suze said...

Congrats to all the winners and Top Picks. I hope to be able to join in again for the next challenge.

Valerija said...

I am so honored to be one of Top picks. Congrats to the other picks and winners, too!
Valerija xx

Liz said...

Congratulations to all the winners and Top Picks. I thought I had another week to join in this challenge, I'm totally losing track of the days and weeks! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats ladies and thanks for picking me a winner too.xxxx

terrie said...

Congrats to all of the winners...

lichazul said...

congrats to all winners ,
thank you so much for pick up my card
hugs and good vibes from Chile

Jane Willis said...

Well done everyone and thank you for picking me as the all 7 winner. I love the idea of spinning flowers - I'll be having a go at some of those very soon.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Thank You so much for picking me to be a Top Pick, So happy you liked my card, Well Done to the other Winners and Top Picks, Love Hazelxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

OH my, this is wonderful! Thank you so much, Mrs. A! I was very happy with my butterfly card so I'm glad it was lucky for me! Big congrats to all of the picks and winners! Looking forward to the next challenge and I know it's the last letter, but I hope it's not the last challenge! Although I don't play here on every challenge, I love the butterfly inspiration you provide, so thank you! Hope you're having a good day!

Sidelle Menon said...

thanks for selecting me in the top 3! Congratulations to the other winners xx

KathyA. said...

SO many amazing cards! COngrats to all the winners. (And I can see why you spotlighted Hazel's card. It is amazing! Definately CASEworthy!

Donna said...

Congrats to all the winners, beautiful cards!

AlisonC said...

Thank you and congratulations everyone. It's great to come and see all the inspiration. I was making a card today and it just needed a little something. The answer was obvious - a butterfly!x