Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Winners #143

Thankyou to everyone who came and played along in the last challenge. There were 24 entries in all and 17 with the Z fold. I am so impressed and very grateful that you have taken the time to come and play with the last letter of the current alphabet. All your cards were lovely. Well done all of you that had a go making the Z Fold. 

I have selected the following non shape cards for my top 3 and in numerical order they are as follows:


#5  Craftartista.


This just made me smile and smile!

#6 Brenda.


The butterfly is white embossed on vellum 
but it looks like lace. So pretty.

#11  KT Fit Kitty.


I love this  rainbow effect with the butterflies.



My top 4 (I could not get down any further).
 Z Fold Cards in numerical order are as follows:


#2 Jane Willis.
Love the detailing done here.

#12 Robyn O.
I love the way the colours have been used.

#13 Rosina.
I drooled over this card. So much my colours.


#19 Hazel.

Hazel has used her beloved Graphic 45 papers.
If only I were that brave!

Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

1st Prize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(15)  Teresa.


2nd Prize  
For using both a theme and a colour + your butterfly.
The Winner picked by Random Org is :

(22)  Tina Z.



Top Prize
For using the Z Fold Card element + butterfly.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(4) Terrie.


 The  winner of the Special prize using all 7 elements  is:

(14)  Annie.



Teresa, Tina, Terrie and  Annie
Please get in touch using the new email address in the side bar
to collect your prizes.


Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 

This now completes the current run of letters
and we are now about to embark on a fresh set and a slightly different version just to keep you on your toes
so
Hope to see you all back for #144

Stay Safe and Well.


Hugs

12 comments:

brenda said...

Thank you so much for the mention ValeryAnne and well done to he other picks as well.

B x

Suze said...

Congrats to the winners and Top Picks.

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for including me in the top picks and well done to everyone

lichazul said...

Congrats all winners 👏👏👏😊

Susan Renshaw said...

Congratulations to all top picks and winners!
Cannot wait to read about the next challenge!

terrie said...

Thank you Mrs. A making me a Tea Cup Winner...
Congrats to all the winners...

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's wonderful, Mrs. A! Thank you for choosing my card as one of your favourites! It is an honour! Big congrats to all of the winners! The cards are beautiful! I really wanted to do the double z fold but didn't get to it, so hopefully I'll do the accordian this month, thank you!

Tina Z. said...

Thank you so much and congratulations to the others, amazing top picks!

Mia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card on Top3, Valery. You make me very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Kisses!

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats winners and all entries, this is one fabulous challenge blog...thanks also for choosing my card for using all the elements, hugs.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh thank you so much for picking my card as a top pick. Hope your shoulder is easing now, Hazelxx

Robyn Oliver said...

Thanks for my pat on the back ValeryAnne, those colours were a real challenge, off to check out "A" for July... have a wonderful weekend, Robyn