Wednesday, November 04, 2020

Winners #148

Thankyou to everyone who came and played along in the new set of challenge letters.There were 22 entries. I am so grateful for those of you have taken the time to come along and play with me. All of your entries were lovely.

I have selected the following non shape cards for my top 3 and in numerical order they are as follows:


#12  Ma - Mi.


#20  Craftartista.



#21 Ingunn.




My top 3
Envelope Fold Cards in numerical order are as follows:


# 3 Wilma


# 8 Carol Gill



#10  Jane Willis

Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


1st Prize.
(for using either One Theme or One Colour with your butterfly/ies)

The Winner picked from the tea cup is:


(5) Becca Y


2nd Prize.

 (for using both a Theme and a Colour + your butterfly/ies)

(2)  Lesley G.


Top Prize.

 (for using The Envelope Fold + all other elements + your butterfly/ies)

The winner picked from the Tea cup is:

(17)  K.T. Fit Kitty.


Becca, Lesley and Kitty.
Please get  in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 



Hope to see you all back for #149

Stay Safe and Well
and
Batten down the Hatches.




10 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies
Carol x

lichazul said...

Congrats to all winners 😊👍👏💐
Hugs from Chile

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, that's awesome! I can't believe I won! Thank you so much, Mrs. A! I will email you right now! Very excited! Big congrats to Becca and Lesley on their wins, as well as all of the top picks! Thanks for inspiring me to play along!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Just used your Contact Form to email you - thank you!!!! You made my day!

ingunnsinekort said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top 3! congrats to the other ladies! I will proudly display the badge in my blog:)

Becca Yahrling said...

Congrats to the Top Picks - so well deserved. And the winners - thanks for including me! lol I will email you.

Mia said...

Thank you so much, Valery, for choosing my altered jar on Top 3. You make me feel really happy! I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Kisses!

Susan Renshaw said...

Congratulations to all the top picks and winners. Such beautiful makes! I love craftartista's jar!

Jane Willis said...

Well done everyone and thanks Mrs A for including me in the picks. it's years since I last made that style of card, thanks for reminding me about it.

Freubelmina said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the top 3 Mrs. A. I am very happy with this.
The new challenge is also very nice, I started it today and of course I want to go for everything again;)
Kind regards, Wilma xx