Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Winners #151

 Another  lovely response to the Second Butterfly Challenge of the Year. I am truly grateful for you coming and playing along.There were 37 entries.  Fourteen  of the entries were using the Herringbone card. I am so pleased that I'm using the new tea cup to pick the specials.

I had one entry that I couldn't leave a comment with as the link just took me to the picture and nothing else. I do apologize to #29 Nicole G. but I did look and admire your card. If you have a blog/flickr/facebook page please let me know as I have access to those mediums. 

I have selected the following non shape cards for my top 3 and in numerical order they are as follows:

#8 Tina Z.

I am showing both of Karen's cards.
I couldn't decide which one I like the most.
#24 Karen Ladd.
#26 Karen Ladd.


#36 Alison C.


There were so many beautiful Herringbone cards I was spoilt for choice. I could only reduce down to four in the end. 

Herringbone Cards in numerical order are as follows:

# 13 Sandy J.


# 14 Susan R.


#22 Coby.

#23 Steph W.


Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


1st Prize.
(for using either One Theme or One Colour with your butterfly/ies)

The Winner picked from the tea cup is:


(7) Kathy A.


2nd Prize.

 (for using both a Theme and a Colour + your butterfly/ies)

(23)  Steph W




As there were 14 entries for this category  I have two prizes
Top Prize 1 & 2 

 (for using Herringbone Card+ all other elements + your butterfly/ies)

The 2 winners picked from the Tea cup are:



(5)  Wilma.


(9)  Susan R..


Kathy, Steph,Wilma and Susan R .
Please get  in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 

New challenge is running for 2 weeks 
and will close on Tuesday 2nd Mar 8pm (GMT)

Hope to see you all back.
for #152


Stay Safe.

Hugs



13 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats to the winners, beautiful cards!

Freubelmina said...

OwOw Mrs A .... what a lucky guy I am !!
I’ve sent you a mail.
Congrats to al the winners,
Hugs and love xxx

lichazul said...

Congrats to all winners πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’
Hugs from Chile πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Susan Renshaw said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you for picking me as a top pick and a top winner! Will email you!
Do hope you are feeling better now!

Suze said...

Congrats to all the winners and Top Picks.

KathyA. said...

Wow... some amazing cards this time. I especially like the Herringbone ones. (And I will make one soon!) So excited to win the #1 Teacup draw. The beautiful paper assortment, ribbon, butterfly cutout, and journal cards will be so fun to use! Thanks, Mrs. A!

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats ladies, lovely Mrs A you rock....sorry I couldn't put a card in last challenge but am in the process of making one for the inside out one....great interesting fold. xx

AlisonC said...

Beautiful cards, everyone is so clever. Congratulations and thanks for all the inspiration xxx

StephW said...

Oh WoW thank you so much for being selected as one of the Top Picks and winning one of your prizes too! Congrats to everyone. Will send you an email ... hope you are feeling much better now x

Sandy said...

Thanks for making my card a top pick. I was impressed at how many different versions of herringbone were used for this challenge -- it was fun to see all the different techniques. I do hope you've recovered fully from your vaccine reaction!

Suzanne H said...

Congrats to the winners and top picks! Wonderful cards in the gallery

Karenladd said...

Congratulations to the winners and top picks, and thank you so much for showcasing two of my cards. I had a little bit of trouble getting inspired by those colors but once I did, it was a lot of fun.
So glad you're feeling better now, and let's hope your second jab isn't quite as bad.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to all on their beautiful cards!