Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Winners #155

Gosh! Keep your entries coming . I am truly grateful for you coming and playing along.There were  38 cards all beautiful. 9 of you used the Lantern Fold card so thank you.

I have selected the following non shape cards for my top 3 and in numerical order they are as follows: 

#5 Valerija

A stunning transformation.

#8 Claudia
I love the shape and all the elements. 

#14 Sandy J.
Love the lattice work.

Lantern Cards in numerical order are as follows:
There are four  as I simply couldn't get any lower.
 

# 10 Wilma
Love the butterflies on the base. 

# 13 Aussie Annie

 Totally mesmerizing 



# 15 Klarka

So pretty with the dangly butterflies.

# 18 Donna T.

Just beautiful. Spot the matching nail polish!

Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


1st Prize.
(for using either One Theme or One Colour with your butterfly/ies)

The Winner picked from the tea cup is:


(36) Karen Ladd


2nd Prize.

 (for using both a Theme and a Colour + your butterfly/ies)

(4)  Tina Z.


 Top Prize  

 (for using Lantern Card+ all other elements + your butterfly/ies)

The winner picked from the Tea cup is:

(28)  Suze



I  also have a Special Prize.
This card  made my day.

(11) Mandy




Karen,Tina, Suze and  Mandy
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 

New challenge is running for 2 weeks 
and will close on Tuesday 4th May 8pm (GMT)

Hope to see you all back.
for #156


Stay Safe.





13 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Congrats to the winners and top picks. All well deserved. Incredible work.

lichazul said...

Congrats to all winners, hugs from Chile ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all! Fabulous creations!

Sandy said...

Congrats to all the winners. There were some beautiful creations (and thanks for including mine entry as a top pick.)

Suze said...

I'm thrilled that my number was picked out of the teacup. I've sent a message.
Congrats to the other winners and Top Picks.

Donna said...

Everyone outdid themselves this month! I'm excited to be a top 3!

aussie aNNie said...

vERY BIG thank you to Mrs A for these challenges to challenge us and congrats to all and winners, well deserved. x

Mandy said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card as a special mention and so happy that it made your day. believe me it took sooooo long to put all the flowers together but my Mother in Law and my hubby loved it and how different it was.

I have sent an email as requested.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Hope everyone is safe and well. Stay Happy, Healthy, crafting and creating joy.

Love Mandy xxx

Becca Yahrling said...

Congrats to all the winners - beautiful pieces of art. <3

Karenladd said...

Wow, so many gorgeous and spectacular cards were entered! That lantern fold was very intimidating to me and I applaud those who tackled it. The results are so beautiful. Congratulations to the top picks and winners, and thank you Mrs. A, for continuing to challenge us to stretch our stash and crafty prowess. Off to email you!

Valerija said...

Thrilled to be chosen as Top 3, thank you! Congrats to all other winners!

cotnob said...

Lots of fabulous entries, congratulations to the winners.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Tina Z. said...

thank you so much for great challenge, congratulations to all and thank you so much for my beautiful prize!
hugs xx