Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Winners #156

 I am truly grateful for you all coming and playing along each week.There were  26 cards all so pretty. 14 entries  used the Mini Miura Fold card so thank you.

I have selected the following non shape cards for my top 3 and in numerical order they are as follows: 

#15 Kathy Asper

Kathy has included instructions for making this unusual fold.

#17 Alice

I love the way Alice has transformed this  paper carrier.

#20 Ma - Mi

I love the beautiful background on this card. 

Mini MiuraCards in numerical order are as follows:


#2 Carol Gill.

I am in love with this magnificent butterfly.


#5 Suzanne H..

I love this cute belly band closure.

#12 Pinky

Love this colour combo.

Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

1st Prize.
(for using either One Theme or One Colour with your butterfly/ies)

The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

#4 Elle - Jeanne

2nd Prize.

 (for using both a Theme and a Colour + your butterfly/ies)

(25)  Valerija.


 Top Prize  

 (for using Mini miura Card+ all other elements + your butterfly/ies)

The winner picked from the Tea cup is:

(22) Klarka



Elle - Jeanne,Valerija and Klarka
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 


The Butterfly Challenge is now taking a short
Spring Recess
whilst I  catch up on sending out all the previous prizes.
I apologize for the delays.

The Butterflies will be back in 3 weeks on 26th May 
to Play with the Letter N.

Until then 
Stay safe.

Hugs


13 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to all the other ladies-enjoy your break
Carol x

Klara said...

Ooo thank you for picking my number from the cup:)! Congrats to top3!

Suze said...

Congrats to the winners and Top Picks.

Valerija said...

Wow, what a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much. Congratulations to all other winners and Top Picks too.
Valerija xx

pinky said...

Thanks so much Valery, I am very chuffed! Well done to everyone and YES take a well earned break. Can't be easy being a one woman band!!

Susan Renshaw said...

Congrats to all the winners. Enjoy your break Mrs A.

I too love Carol's butterfly!

lichazul said...

Congrats to all winners 👏👏💐 hugs from Chile 😊

Elle-Jeanne said...

Oh wat leuk dat ik ben gekozen uit de Theekop.
Dank je wel Valerij Anne .
De andere dames ook gefeliciteerd.
Groetjes , Elle-Jeanne

KathyA. said...

I am honored to see one of my cards as one of your top picks! Also, am impressed by so many of the creations this time. Congrats to all! And please enjoy your short respite. Self-care is so needed right now!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thanks so much for choosing my bag in your top 3 picks!
Congrats to all the other top picks and winners, well done!

MA-MI said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. It's always a pleasure taking part in your challenges.

Hugs

Maja

Donna Ellis said...

Everyone's cards are beautiful!

Susan Renshaw said...

Thank you for my lovely card and prize arrived today!