Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Winners #162

You all seem to have loved the colour combination on this challenge. There were a total of 28 entries and 7 were using the Tower Block. I thought I might have put you off with all the paper piecing  so Thankyou for participating. It really makes my day to see you. I hope you will like the next shaped challenge just as much. I am pushing the boat out on the colours. 

 My non shape selection of cards in numerical order are as follows: 

#8 Sandy J.
I love how the image has been printed onto the D.P. 

11. Karen Ladd.

Amazed that all the pieces were so carefully put back into the die even the dots.
Now that is dedication.!

#23 Mia

Superb mixed media. 


Tower Block cards in numerical order are as follows:


#6 Suzanne H.

I love all the different butterflies.

#21 Suze.

I love the pretty papers used here. 


#27 Valerija.
Shows the card flat for posting. 


 Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

1st Prize.
(for using either One Theme or One Colour with your butterfly/ies)

The Winner picked from the tea cup is:


#13  Liz Cavill.


2nd Prize.

 (for using both a Theme and a Colour + your butterfly/ies)
Picked by 



(25)  Janis in I.D. 

Top Prize  

 (for using the Tower Block + all other elements + your butterfly/ies)

The winner picked from the Tea cup is:

#16 Annie



 
 Liz, Janis and Annie

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 

Hope to see you all back
for #163
where the letter will be V.


All prizes for #160 and #161 have been sent
so should be being delivered shortly. 

Hugs 




9 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Congrats to all winner’s ,all great creations xx

Liz said...

Congratulations to all the picks and winners. Delighted to be one of the winners, thank you! I’ve sent you an email, Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats to all winners, thanks to the teacup for choosing my card as a winner too....sent you an email. xx

Janis said...

Absolutely beautiful projects by the Top Picks!! Well done, everyone.
Congratulations to the winners. So excited and grateful to be one of the lucky ones!
Thank you so much, Mrs. A. I am emailing you right now!
Have a lovely day!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot comH
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all xx

Mia said...

Thank you so much Mrs A for choosing my mixed media page of Top. I feel honoured and very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. And be sure that I will keep joining your great challenges. Hugs from Greece.

Sandy said...

Thank you for naming my card as one of your picks. I was a little leery about putting a digi image on top of patterned paper so I'm happy other people like it as much as I do. Congrats to all the winners; there are always so many beautiful entries in the Butterfly Challenge.

Valerija said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top picks, Mrs A.
Congratulations to all others too.
Valerija xx

Suzanne H said...

Congrats to everyone! Thanks so much for picking my card. This one looked intimidating but was easy to put together. I found the perfect papers for it too! Loads of butterflies. Looking forward to the next shape!