Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Winners #163

There were a total of 14 entries not so many but all super in style and colour. Thankyou for participating. It really makes my day to see you. I hope you will like the next shaped card. I have made it nice and easy and there are two very different versions to try out. 

 My non shape selection of cards in numerical order are as follows: 

#1 Lia
I fell in love with this card as soon s I saw it! 


#6 Mia
This is so very striking. 

#13 Karen  Ladd.

I love the row of pretty butterflies on the vellum strip.


Vertical Window cards in numerical order are as follows:


#2 Annie.

Love the flower die used here.
(This was the look I was trying to achieve!!)

#4 Suzanne H.

Beautiful paper and a stunning butterfly.

10 Karen C.


Included here as 
1. It is a vertical card
2. I love waterfall cards
3. I get to choose!


 Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

Because there were only 14 entries in  total 
I made the decision to put all the numbers into the 
tea cup and these are what popped out. 

1st Prize
#1 Lia

2nd Prize
#10 Karen C.

3rd Prize 
 4 Suzanne H. 



 Lia, Karen C.  and Suzanne H.

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 

Thankyou to the previous winners for letting me know that your prizes have been received. 


Hope to see you all back
for #164
where the letter will be W.

5 comments:

Suze said...

Congrats to all the winners and Top Picks.
I hope to be back for #164. I just couldn't get my head around this one.

Suzanne H said...

Thanks so much for picking my card. It really came out nice and I wish my picture taking skills were better so you could see it. Congrats to everyone!
I'll be emailing soon!

Becca Yahrling said...

Congrats to all the top picks and winners! So happy to see my friend, Suzanne, as a winner - woohoo!!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to play, but hope to in the next challenge. <3

Karenladd said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks for including my card as a top pick. I always seem to procrastinate so I'm not able to try the fancy fold, but will jump in right away for the next challenge.

Mia said...

Thank you so much, Mrs A, for choosing my creation as a top pick. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Big hugs!!!