Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Winners#170

A total of 25 entries this time and what a choice you gave me .  Thank you all for participating. I really am pleased and grateful  to see you all here playing along each time. 

  My non shape selection of cards (4 as I really couldn't drop one) in numerical order are as follows: 


 #5 Pauline C.


#15 Alice





#17 Kathy Asper



#20 Fiona Whitehead



Arrow cards (4 again in total, same reason) in numerical order are as follows:

#7 Elle - Jeanne



#18 Kathy Asper 



#23 Suze


#25 Elisa


 Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


1st Prize

For entering a card using any 2 of the colours 
+ your Butterfly.


(14)   Karen Ladd




2nd Prize

for entering a Arrow card using any 2 of the colours
+2 design papers
+ Butterfly

(8)   Margreet



Special Prize 

For using all 7 elements on your card. 

The name pulled from the Butterfly Teacup
is



(1)  Karen C.



 Karen Ladd, Margreet and Karen C.*

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
*Karen C , please let me know your favourite colour when emailing me. 

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.

The Butterflies are now going on a 
Month's Sojourn
as I have several Hospital Appointments
to attend during June. 

Challenge #171 
will therefore
resume
on
Wednesday 6th July 8am (GMT)


Until then 
Please do stay safe and well. 
Hugs.



15 comments:

Margreet said...

So proud to be chosen as one of the winners. Thanks Mrs A! Will be emailing you.
Congratulations to all others.
Wishing you all the best with your Hospital Appointments.
Have a great day!
xxx Margreet

Elle-Jeanne said...

Wat leuk dat mijn kaartje is gekozen in de top 3.
Dankjewel mevrouw A.
De andere dames ook gefeliciteerd.
Succes met de ziekenhuis afspraken.
Groetjes Elle-jeanne

Karenladd said...

Congratulations to the winners and Top Picks. The cards are all so creative and beautiful, and always inspire me. I had hoped to try the arrow fold this time around, but time got away from me, so I'll have to save it for later. Thank you so much for your lovely challenge Mrs.A, and I hope all your medical appointments go smoothly. It's never fun to attend to health issues, but my thoughts are with you.
Off to email!

Aquarius said...

Great picks - it must be so difficult to choose each time with such lovely entries. Congratulations to the winners.

Tina Z. said...

Congratulations to all winners.
Wishing you all the best with your Hospital Appointments.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very honoured to be in the top3 list, thanks so much!
Congrats to the other top picks and to the winners!
Hope all will go well with your health appointments!! Sending hugs and positive thoughts!

KathyA. said...

Mrs. A... am so honored to be in your top picks! You made me day/week/month! (Also, will be holding you in my prayers until you are back online with us again. May your medical appointments all go well. Take care.)

terrie said...

Congrats to all the winners for this challenge....great looking cards all around it was so nice to see so many beautiful enteries..
Mrs. A take care and good luck in all of your hospital appointments at least try to enjoy the month of June....see you in July.

Suze said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the Top 4 Arrow Fold cards.
Congrats to the winners and other Top Picks.
Best wishes for your hospital appointments.

Karen C said...

Thank you so much!! I'm so excited!! I have sent an email, just now. :)
Prayers and best wishes for your June appointments!
Hugs,
Karen C

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the winners - so many beautiful butterfly cards! So sorry I missed this challenge, but May has been a very busy month and I haven't been crafting much. I hope your hospital appointments go well, Mrs. A, and I look forward to crafting with my butterflies again with you in July! Sending hugs and hoping you get some resolution to your health issues.

Susan Renshaw said...

Wishing you all the best with your hospital appointments!
Will come back in July!

Some lovely cards in this winners post - Congratulations to all!

Mia said...

Hope you are OK, Valery. Looking forward to see you back in blogland. Sending you a big hug.

lichazul said...

Oh, happy day ☺️ hugs and bless for everyone
Congrats to all winners 👏👏👏
All cards so elegant and beautiful

Karen C said...

My prize arrived! Love it all!! Thank you soooo much! <3
Hugs,
Karen C