Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Winners #171

A total of 30 entries this time with such a choice of cards.  Thank you all for participating. I really am grateful to see you all here playing along each time with me.. 

  My non shape selection of cards in numerical order are as follows: 


 #4 Pauline C.



 #5 Karen Ladd



 #27  Tina Z.




Spanner Panel cards  in numerical order are as follows:

#8 Janis ID



#14 Becca Yahrling



#18 Donna T.




 Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


1st Prize

For entering a card using any 2 of the colours 
+ your Butterfly.


(7)   SHartL


2nd Prize

for entering a Spanner Panel  card using any 2 of the colours
+Stripes
+ Butterfly

(2)  Suzanne H.


Special Prize 

For using all 7 elements on your card. 

The name pulled from the Butterfly Teacup
is



(16)  Wilma


 SHartl, Suzanne  and Wilma*

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
*Wilma, please let me know your favourite colour when emailing me. 

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.



Hope to see you all back
for #172
which will be another really easy fold with absolutely no cutting
(other than your base card of course). 

Post Script.
Sorry my Wi Fi  internet in this hot weather
keeps disconnecting so loading the next challenge with all the photos needed is proving to be a challenge in it's self. 
Will be back on 17th Aug when we are set for cooler weather. 

Until then 
Please do stay safe and well. 
Hugs




13 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Oh wow, thank you my card won, I'll send you an email ♥️

Congratulations to the other ladies and I'm looking forward to the next butterfly challenge xx

Aquarius said...

Some lovely cards chosen as 'picks'. Congratulations to the winners too

Becca Yahrling said...

Hi Mrs. A! Thank you so much for the honor of choosing my card as a Top 3 - makes my heart full of joy. <3 Congrats to all the top picks and to the winners (always happy to see several of my friends in that mix!!). hugs, Becca

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woot, woot! Congrats to all! Your cards are all beautiful!

terrie said...

Congrats to all of the winners...
It was a pleasure seeing all of the participate cards and ideas.
Thanks You Mrs. A

Janis said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks! It was lovely to be able to participate.
Congratulations to all the other Picks and the Winners!! Yay!!!
Take care and thank you for this lovely challenge.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to everyone!

Sandy said...

There were some beautiful cards entered. Congrats to everyone listed.

Suzanne H said...

Congrats to everyone! This was a lovely fold, I enjoyed doing it. I'll be emailing shortly. Thanks!

Karenladd said...

Congrats to the winners and top picks, and thank you for including mine in the honorable mentions. As always, your challenges are a lot of fun and I love that you give more than one option. In addition, your card folding tutorials are so easy to follow!

Donna said...

Congrats to all the winners, great cards. I am excited to be in the top 3!

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all your cards are so lovely x

Tina Z. said...

Thank you so much for picking my card and congratulations to all the others.