Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Winners #172

A total of 35 entries and my what beauties they all are. I really had a hard time choosing my favourites.  Thank you all for participating. I really am grateful to see you all here playing along each time with me.. 

  My non shape selection of entries in numerical order are as follows: 

 #24 Mia.


 #25 Kathy Asper.



 #27 Valerija.



Faux Stepper cards in numerical order are as follows:

#2 Suzanne H.



#6 Liz Cavill.



#34 KT Fit Kitty.



 Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


1st Prize

For entering a card using any 2 of the colours 
+ your Butterfly.


(8)   Sandy J.


2nd Prize

for entering a Faux Stepper card using any 2 of the colours
+Faux Stitching
+ Butterfly

31)  Paper Papier.


Special Prize 

For using all 7 elements on your card. 

The name pulled from the Butterfly Teacup
is



(18)  Ellie - Jeanne



 Sandy, Paper Papier  and Elle - Jeanne*

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
*Elle - Jeanne, please let me know your favourite colour when emailing me. 

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.



Hope to see you all back
for #173
which will be another really easy fold with no cutting required 
(other than design paper cut into a square and your base card of course). 

All Prizes for #171 have been sent out. 

Next Challenge will go up at 8pm tonight  (GMT).




14 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Congratulations to the winners, all beautiful creations!
I'm looking forward to the new challenge xx

Suze said...

Congrats to the winners and Top Picks.
Looking forward to another easy challenge. I wonder what letter it will be this time.

Elle-Jeanne said...

Dankjewel voor de keuze op mijn kaartje Mrs Ann.
De andere winnaars ook gefeliciteerd.
Ik stuur een mailtje.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful picks, I'm glad to see in the list my dear friends Kitty and Mia, and also Liz. Big Congrats to all the ladies!

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome top picks! Always wonderful to see some of my crafty friends' names on that list! Congrats to everyone!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow! Thank you, Mrs. A! I am excited to be in your Top Picks! What beautiful top picks they are! Everyone's cards and projects are gorgeous! Congratulations to all picks and winners! I am looking forward to trying the next card shape, now having some confidence after accomplishing the Faux Stepper Card! Thank you for your continued inspiration, Mrs. A!

paperpapier said...

I am delighted to be the lucky winner! Congrats to other winners too. I have sent the conctact form.

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all beautiful cards x

Mia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my creation on Top3. I feel honored and very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear lady.

Valerija said...

Thank you so much for choosing my exploding box as one of your Top Pick.
Congratulations to all other Top Picks and winners.
Valerija xx

Sandy said...

So excited to be a winner. I'll send off an email shortly.
All the top picks are gorgeous -- congrats to all the artists.

Suzanne H said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a top pick! Fabulous cards in the link up!

terrie said...

Congrats to all of the winners and top picks.
It's always nice to see everyone's creations.
Thank you Mrs. A. for great card fold and challenges.

Liz said...

Playing catch up with my blog visiting, it's been a busy month and I can't believe it will soon be October! I missed the new Butterfly Challenge post and it finishes in a few days!!

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top Picks. Congratulations to the other Top Picks and the winners. xx