Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Winners #183

Thankyou all again for making the time to come along and play with me. There were 24 entries in total and what a lovely selection of cards they all turned out to be. 

  Without further ado here are my 3 non shape top  selection of entries in numerical order as follows: 

 #1 Elisa

Just love those cute little butterflies. 


 #9 Ellie - Jeanne

Love the arrangement of the butterflies.

 #18 Bettascrap
Love how delicate this tag looks. 

My 3 Bookmark Cards 
 

#7 Wilma

My favourite colours.

#13 Liz Cavill

Such a pretty combination. 

#23 Kathy Asper.

Super colouring of the image. 

 Congratulations everyone.
Please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


For entering a project using any 2 of the colours 
+ your Butterfly.

(14) Riet Harikini

for entering a Bookmark Card using any 2 of the colours
+ Buttons/Bows
+ Butterfly

(5)  Carrie Ann. 


Special Prize 

For using all 7 elements on your card. 

The name pulled from the Butterfly Mug
is

(22) Paper Papier.


Riet, Carrie Ann and Paper Papier

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
Can All 3 of you please let me know your favourite colour when emailing me as it will be incorporated in some way into your prize!

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.

Challenge #184 will be starting  8am (GMT)21st  June.

See you back soon. 




12 comments:

Elle-Jeanne said...

Dankjewel voor het kiezen van mijn kaart. Ms Anne
De andere dames ook gefeliciteerd.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all the top picks and the winners!

lichazul said...

Congrats to the winners 🤩👏👏👏💐, thanks so much for picking my card 🤗💐 hugs and blessing from Chile

Freubelmina said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3 Mrs. A *proud*…congrats to the winners!
Too bad we don't get a new model but in the tutorials we can find plenty...have a nice holiday xx

ionabunny said...

Congrats everyone. Hugz

Riet Harikini said...

Thanks for making me a winner, and Congratulations to the other Winners.

Liz said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top Picks. Congratulations to the other Top Picks and the winners. xx

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations! Wonderful top picks!

paperpapier said...

So thrilled to be one of the lucky winners! I have sent an email to you.

KathyA. said...

Congrats to the winners... and thanks for picking my bookmark card as one of the tops picks. I especially appreciate your compliment about my coloring! And... I hope the butterflies enjoy a nice rest. (And, you are so kind to still provide incentives while they are resting- first Anything Goes with a Butterfly plus prizes. You are so kind and generous! Oh... and talented! The prizes you hand make for winners in their preferred colors are amazing. I know this because I was the recipient of a few to them!)

Carrie said...

So thrilled to be a winner! Thank you so much and congratulations to all the other winners and top picks! Love the idea of an ATG with butterflies as the focal point!

Betta said...

GRAZIE di cuore!!!
Sono troppo contenta che la mia tag sia piaciuta!!
Cerco sempre di fare il mio meglio!
Congratulazioni a tutti!!
Kissssssssssssssssssss