Wednesday, September 06, 2023

#187 Butterflies Galore.

The Butterflies are taking over  for the next  challenge which will run 4 weeks. There will be  no special requirements other than to have lots of  Butterflies on your card/project.
 
Your  butterflies can be in the form of a die cut, coloured image, stamp, digi, stencil, design paper. Whatever medium you choose.
No restrictions on how many entries  Just have fun.
There will be prizes to be had. 

These are some corner bookmarks.
 
Sorry there is no card from me this time. The new meds I have been put on (for a problem I didn't even know I had but was picked up from my latest blood test) are causing my immune system to go back into overdrive. The side effects are supposed to ease off after a few weeks but my immune system just hasn't gotten the message yet.


Enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.

Happy crafting and see you soon.


This challenge will be  running for 4 weeks.
Challenge will therefore end 

Tuesday 3rd Oct  8pm (GMT) .




10 comments:

lichazul said...

Fun new Challenger!, pretty corner bookmarks
Hugs and blessing, i hope your feeling better so soon 💐🤗

Gail said...

I hope you feel better soon. Our bodies work in mysterious ways and not always in a good way . Take care of yourself, sending a hug.

Sandy said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sorry for your bad health Mrs A., hope your immune system got the message quickly!!
Big hugs

Carrie said...

Praying you feel better soon and adjust to the new meds quickly. Your corner bookmarks are lovely!

Suzanne H said...

Hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself.

Sandy said...

Hope you feel better soon, Mrs. A.
I enjoyed the challenge.

Susan Renshaw said...

So sorry to read of your health problems... get well soon...

Swissie said...

Thinking of you!
Get well soon!
Blessings,
Liv

terrie said...

I agree with everyone that you get better very soon...take it easy.
I know I haven't entered any challenges this year, but life does get in the way and sometimes we don't have a choice but to back down now and then.
Sending hugs.