Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Winners #192

Thankyou all for making the time to come along and play with me for already the 2nd  challenge of 2024. There were 23 entries in total and a lovely selection of cards. 

Here are my 3 Non Belt and Buckle selection of entries in numerical order as follows: 

 #1 Kath


 #9 Claudia


 #10 Carol Gill


 

My selection of 3 Belt and Buckle Cards 
 

#15 Klarka


#20  Alice



#23 Alma
Alma was unable to load her entry from  her blog



 Congratulations everyone.
Please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

1st Prize.

(4) Lia





2nd Prize.

(2) Jenny L.



Lia and Jenny 

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
Can you please let me know your favourite colour and your choice of Alphabet letter.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.

Challenge #193 will be starting  8am (GMT) 21st February.

See you back soon. 


8 comments:

Klara said...

Thank you for choosing my card :)! Have a nice Day!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thanks so much for the honour of choosing my card in the Top 3 selection! I'm proud of it! Congrats to all the other top choices and to the winners! And Happy Challenge Anniversary again!

Freubelmina said...

Congrats lady’s 🥳

Kath said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3.
Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies.
Carol x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
Congrats to all the other fabulous entries and winners.
Thank you so much for my win I am very chuffed to have won.
Will be emailing you shortly.
Looking forward to trying to create the next challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Suze said...

Congrats to the winners and to the favourites.

Lia said...

Hi Mrs. A,
what a wonderful surprise that my card is a winner!!'Thank you so much! I will be in touch by email.
Lia xx
I