Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Winners #193

Thankyou all for making the time to come along and play with me in the latest challenge.  There were 14 entries in total and a lovely selection of  different cards as usual. 

Here are my 3 Non - Cloisonne selection of entries in numerical order as follows: 

 #3 Claudia



 #7 Wilma





 #11 Kathy A. 




My selection of 3 Cloisonne Technique Cards 
 

#4 Klarka



#8 Susan Renshaw




#13 Tina Z. 




 Congratulations everyone.
Please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

1st Prize.

(1) Elisa



2nd Prize.

(6) Alice



Elisa  and Alice 

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
Can you please let me know your favourite colour and your choice of Alphabet letter.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.

Challenge #194 will be starting  8am (GMT) 13th March.

See you back soon. 






7 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Nice that my card was chosen as one of the favorites, thanks!
Congratulations to the other ladies too, the cards are all beautiful xx

Suze said...

Congrats to all the winners and favourites.
This one got the better of me - hopefully the next one will be easier.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh wow, I'm so happy to have been picked as winner!! Thank you very much!! I will write an email you ASAP.
Big congrats to the other winner Elisa and to all the Top Picks! Lots of inspirations!

lichazul said...

Oh My God 🀩 πŸ‘πŸ’πŸ‘πŸ’, congrats to all
very beautiful cards
Thanks so much for picking my card
Hugs from Chile

I send mail tooπŸ’☺️

Klara said...

Thank you for choosing my card! It was great to try to Use old calender another way!

Susan Renshaw said...

Thanks for featuring my card in your top 3 set! Had fun with this technique!
Congrats to all the winners!

Sandra H said...

Congratulations all