Wednesday, May 08, 2024

Winners #195

Thankyou all for making the time to come along and play with me in the latest challenge. There were 16 entries  and 6 were using the Edge to Edge Shaker Card Technique. As always  there was a lovely selection for me to choose from. 

Here are my 3 Non Shaker cards  selection of entries in numerical order as follows: 

 #5 Claudia



 #12 Alice



 #16 Tina


My selection of Edge to Edge Shaker Cards 
 

#7 My Asperations



#8 Susan Renshaw

#13 Jer Janne


 Congratulations everyone.
Please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

1st Prize.

(1) Made By Mandy


2nd Prize.

(3) Klarka



Mandy  and Klarka

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
Can you please let me know your favourite colour and your choice of Alphabet letter.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.

The Butterfly Challenge will be resuming with 
#196  and will be starting  8am (GMT) 15 May.

See you back soon. 






8 comments:

Klara said...

What a Nice surprise! I Will write to you as soon as I Come home :). Congrats to others too

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Mr A. Thanks so much for picking my card in the Top3! Big congrats to the other Top Picks and to the winners!

KathyA. said...

Some amazing cards featured here. I am honored to see my shaker card among them! Thanks so much.

Suze said...

Congratulations to the Top Picks and the winners.

Susan Renshaw said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you Mrs A for picking my card in your Top Three!

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations to everyone! Lovely cards!

GerJanne said...

Thank you for picking my shaker card in your top 3. Congrats to the other winners!

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all x