Wednesday, June 05, 2024

Winners #196

Thankyou all for making the time to come along and play with me in the latest challenge. There were 14 entries  and 5 were using the Foiling Technique. As always  there was a lovely selection for me to choose from. 

Here are my 3 Non foiled card selection of entries in numerical order as follows: 

 #4 Donna T


#8 Alison C.


 

#11 Kathy A.

My selection of Foiled Cards 
 

#2  Elisa 




#5 Susan Renshaw


 Congratulations everyone.
Please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

There are no individual prize winners for his challenge.


The Butterflies are going on a short summer recess
and will be back in the Autumn to play with you again.



13 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all, such beautiful cards!
So sorry, I really wanted to make a embossed foil card but life has been too messy for me in the last times
Hugs

AlisonC said...

Thank you! Always great inspiration. I hope you and the butterflies enjoy your break sitting in the garden looking the flowers.

lichazul said...

Congrats to all πŸ€—πŸ’πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ beautiful inspiration
Thanks so much for picking my card 🀩
Hugs and blessings from Chile

Becca Yahrling said...

Congrats to the winners - well deserved!
Mrs. A - hope you have a beautiful summer; hope to see you again soon!
hugs
Becca
xoxo

Donna said...

Thanks for being a top pick! Congrats to all the winners and participants, fabulous butterfly !

Suzanne H said...

Wonderful top picks! Have a wonderful summer holiday!

Craftychris said...

Wonderful winners! Take care. Hugs xxxπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Carrie said...

Have a lovely summer!

Suze said...

Congratulations to the Top Picks.
Wishing you all the best for a lovely summer Mrs A.
Hopefully I've got my act together by the return of the butterflies and can join in again..

Susan Renshaw said...

Have a lovely Summer!
Thanks for picking me in your Top Three. Congrats to all the winners!

Becca Yahrling said...

Thinking of you and hoping all is well! hugs, Becca xoxo

Tina Z. said...

Thinking of you. I hope everything is ok.
Crafty hugs xx