Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Winners #63

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of my Wire and/or White on White challenge.
Thankyou all so much for coming along and joining in. We had another new player so welcome.
My Top 3.

In numerical order they are

(1) Ginny B. 
(with a beautifully hand crafted wire butterfly)

(with a beaded on wire butterfly)

(19) Priyanka
(This is a first try at White on White.! Fabulous.)

Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the new Top 3 badge from the side bar.
Now onto the Winner picked by Random Org.

(5) Christine Smith
(Crafty Chris)


Congratulations Chris.
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which prize you would like
to receive shown in #63.
Please also take the new Winners Badge from the side bar.

The Winner of the  

Tonic Die
Branwen Briar

for using both Wire and White on White 
+Butterfly

is

(7) Kath


Congratulations Kath.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar. Please also take the new Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in #64.









9 comments:

Kath said...

Thank you to you and Mr Random for picking me as the winner of the fabulous die. I've emailed with my contact details.
Kath x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Well done to all x

Barb said...

Congratulations to both winners and your top picks. Barbxx

Craftychris said...

Ooh how cool that I won, thank you so much! Random org too! Congrats to Kath and the top 3 too! Will email! hugs xxxxxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!! :)
I'm sorry to haven't had time to enjoy the challenge. It's a crazy time for me, too much work at school and also at home... :(
Hope to found time for crafting and entering in the new challenge!
Hugs

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to all the winners, and also congrats to the featured creations.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Priyanka Mathur said...

Thank you so much for selecting my creation in Top 3, feeling so happy!
Congratulations to all the winners & top picks!

Priyanka Mathur said...

Thank you so much for selecting my creation in Top 3, feeling so happy!
Congratulations to all the winners & top picks!

BlackLissi said...

Thanks for pick my card in top 3! :) And congrats to lucky winners!