Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Winners #64.

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of my Checkered and/or Cyan challenge.
Thankyou all so much for coming along and joining in. We had one new player so welcome.
My Top 3.

In numerical order they are

(10) Sunshinepen
(A window box full of butterflies)

(21) Pearl
(Using a snippet from a gardening magazine
with her butterfly)

(25) Repolainen
( This card totally blew me away using
the colour cyan with black.)


Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the new Top 3 badge from the side bar.
Now onto the Winner picked by Random Org.



(13) Lilian A. 


Congratulations Lilian .
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which prize you would like to receive shown in #64.
Please also take the new Winners Badge from the side bar.

The Winner of the  

Tonic
 Laura Butterfly Set.


for using both Checkered and Cyan 
+Butterfly

is


(20) Janis in ID. 


Congratulations Janis.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar. Please also take the new Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in #65.




10 comments:

Janis said...

Oh, YAY!!!! It's my first time ever to win one of your lovely prizes, Mrs. A!!! Thank you so much for drawing my name as a lucky winner. I am always so inspired by your lovely creations and those from the guest designers and the Top Picks!! Gorgeous!!! Thank you for these fun challenges. I am emailing you right now. (Happy dance....)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

CAT LOVERS HOP coming Oct.24-29 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com and GIVEAWAY going on now!

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Thank you for choosing me to be in your Top 3 Mrs A. Well done to both winners. xx

Barb said...

Congratulations to the winners and the top three picks. Thank you Mrs. A for another fun challenge. Barbxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all the ladies!!! :D

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to the winners, and laso congrats to the top 3.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kitten Kraftz said...

Thankyou for choosing me in your top 3 :)
Congratulations to the winners and other top 3!

Sandra H said...

Well done all x

Repolainen said...

Oh! So excited. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 3! I will be happily displaying your badge on my blog. Congratulations to all the winners! Pirjo=Repolainen

Repolainen said...

Oh! So excited. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 3! I will be happily displaying your badge on my blog. Congratulations to all the winners! Pirjo=Repolainen

Craftychris said...

Congratulations everyone! xxx