Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Winners #110

Thank you all for coming and spinning the Butterfly Wheel with me. There were 33 entries.  All prizes not claimed are returned to the pot for future use so do please check at the end of each challenge.)  It is lovely to see your entries and so hard for me to pick only 3 but again  these stood out for me . 
Here is my  Top 3 selection.

In numerical order they are

(8) Priya
I love the intricate die cut.

(27) Craftista

Beautifully coloured page.

(33) Valerija

Superb shadow style box  card.


Congratulations everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to 
The Top 3 
badge from the side bar.

 
1stPrize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked  from the teacup is:


(5) K.T. Fit Kitty


2nd Prize
For using both a theme and a colour + your  butterfly.
The Winner picked by Random Org is:
 
(30) Sherry Gibson


3rd Prize
For using all 7 elements on the wheel.
The Winner picked from the teacup is:
 
(3) Jane Willis
 
Kitty , Sherry and Jane

Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar to collect your prizes. 
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win in the comments below
so that I know to expect an email from you 
Hope to see you all back for  # 111.
Happy Crafting 



5 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Well done to all the winners. I'm really pleased to be among them - I was so chuffed when everything came together and all 7 elements were in place!

Sandra H said...

Well done all x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! How exciting to see my name there as one of the winners! Thank you so much, Mrs. A! I will email you right away! Congratulations to the other winners and top picks! Beautiful work, ladies!

Mia said...

Wow! I am thrilled to be on Top3!!!!!!!! Oh, thank you so much, Valery!!!!!!!! I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog! THANK YOU! Kisses!!!!!!

Loose Stitches said...

I am so excited to see that I am one of the winners! Thank you so much Mrs A! Congratulations to all the other winners!
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads