Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Winners #111

Thank you all for coming and spinning the Butterfly Wheel with me. There were 22 entries.  All prizes not claimed are returned to the pot for future use so do please check at the end of each challenge.)  It is lovely to see your entries and so hard for me to pick only 3 but these are the cards that really caught my attention. 
Here is my  Top 3 selection.

In numerical order they are
 
(1) Ingunn
 

Love the  blue against the green background .
 
(15) Terrie Paper Addict.

Love use of the panels of design paper.
 
(16) Kathy A.


Brilliant use of all the colours and recycling.

Congratulations everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to 
The Top 3 
badge from the side bar.

 
1stPrize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked  from the teacup is:
 
 
 
(8) Susan Renshaw
 
 
2nd Prize
For using both a theme and a colour + your  butterfly.
The Winner picked by Random Org is:
 
(6) Kavita



3rd Prize
For using all 7 elements on the wheel.
The Winner picked from the teacup is:
 
(18) Craftartista
 
 
 
Susan , Kavita and Mia

Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar to collect your prizes. 
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win in the comments below
so that I know to expect an email from you 
Hope to see you all back for  # 112.
Happy Crafting 

8 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Thank you so much for picking me as a winner Mrs A - I will email you!
Lovely top picks!

Sandra H said...

Congratulations all x

Mia said...

Thank you so much, Valery, for my win. You make me really happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. And I am going to email you. Hugs and kisses, my kind lady.

KathyA. said...

Congrats to all the winners, and how fun to see my card picked as a top three. Love having this badge on my blog. ANd I can't wait to tell my friend Golda that her upcycled card was a winner.

lichazul said...

beauty cards , congrats all winners
greetings from Chile

ingunnsinekort said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top 3! congrats to the winners and the rest of top 3!I will prodly display the badge in my blog:9 Kind reegards Ingunn

terrie said...

Hi Mrs. A, thanks for picking my card for one of the top three.
Congrats to all of the winners

StirYourCreativity said...

I am super excited to see my name in the winner list. Thank you so much. Congrats to all the winners and top picks.
~ Kavita