Thursday, March 14, 2019

Winners #118.

I have now  managed to get the winners post up.  Phone line remains down.
There were  30 entries and I was so chuffed to see that 11 of you tried the Bi Fold shape for your cards. Thankyou all for coming and playing along . Because there were so many shaped cards I have decided to do a top three of not only standard card entries but Bi fold as well. Your entries were all super so here is my choice of the Standard ones.
Top 3.

In numerical order are 

(1)   Janes Journal

(17)   Klarka

(25)   Kathy A.



My favorite Bi folds

Top 3.

In numerical order are

 (12)   Lia

(15)  Jane Willis

(27)  Janis in I.D. 



1st Prize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked  from the teacup is:

(17)  Klarka

2nd Prize
For using both a theme and a colour + your  butterfly.
The Winner picked by Random Org is:

(3) Nana Connie

(Unable to show
Random Org.)



  Top Prize.
For using the Aperture card element + Butterfly

(29)  Swissie

Again I wasn't  expecting anyone to use all 7 elements on their entry and was delighted to see one entry using them all.

 The winner of the Special all 7 prize is

(28)  Jenny L.


Klarka, Nana Connie, Swissie and Jenny L.

Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar to collect your prizes. 
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win in the comments below
so that I know to expect an email from you 

Hope to see you all back for  # 119

Happy Crafting 



11 comments:

Klara said...

O what a surprise! Thanks for choosing my card! :) And congrats to others too!

Lia said...

That's a surprise: you have chosen my card as a top pick!
Thank you so much!
Lia xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, so many gorgeous cards! Congrats to all the winners! It was a fun challenge and I feel like I accomplished something special by making my first bi-fold! Now I'm all pumped up to make the centre-step card this time!

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
oh my word I am a winner again thank you so much.
Congrats to the other winners and the chosen top picks I must say I love thoose top picks too.
The colours and papers used were so pretty.
Will email you shortly.
So glad your internet got sorted you don't realize how much you use it till it's not there.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Swissie said...

I'm so happy! You have chosen my card! That is really a great surprise. You made my day!
Thank you very much!
I've sent you an email.

Hugs,
Liv (Swissie)

Janis said...

Thank you so much for liking my card, Mrs A., and for choosing it as one of your Top Picks in the Bifold category! I feel very honored. It was so much fun trying out that fancy fold. Your lovely tutorial was extremely helpful.

Congratulations to the winners and the other Top Picks, too!!! Everyone's cards were just over the top fabulous this time. Big congrats to the Jenny who managed all 7 elements on her amazingly beautiful card.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

NanaConnie said...

I'm so excited to be one of the winners! Thank you. Sending the email as soon a possible.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to the winners and the favourite picks!!

Sandy said...

These picks are gorgeous, I can see why you wanted to show 3 of each. Congrats to all the winners.

KathyA. said...

So happy to see that you were able to post. And also happy to see my card as one of your favs. That means a lot to me. Thanks so much.

Jane Willis said...

Well done everyone and thank you for including me in the top picks. Thank you too for teaching me a new card fold, I love it - it looks so much trickier than it actually is and I'll be using it often in the future.