Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Winners #119.

Our phone line is back but the Internet is down and out so I am doing these results from my IPad and using my 3G Sim. Sorry I can't  post any pictures of your cards.
There were 21 entries this time , not so many but maybe the Centre Step  was just a step too far! I hope you will like the card shape for the letter D better.
4 people tried the centre fold fold card so Thankyou for all having a go at the shape.
Here is my Top 3 selection. 

In numerical order are

(6)    Michelle L.
Her card uses a beautiful  layered  butterfly
which  takes centre stage .


(16)    Helen  Lui
using a  lovely vibrant 
Water Stencilling background. 


(17)   Vinita Jain
Using  The Faux Stained  Glass technique 
To create a lovely flower design. 

I really wish 
I had the Inernet in order to show you these beautiful cards. 


Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.


1st Prize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(14)  Janes Journal.

2nd Prize
For using both a theme and a colour + your butterfly.
The Winner  picked by Random Org is :

(8)  Kathy A.


Top Prize
For using the Aperture  card element + butterfly.

(9) Terrie.

Jane, Kathy & Terrie
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar
to collect your prizes.
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please add that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 

Jenny 
You were the only one to use 7 elements again.
I will pop a surprise in the post to you.
I promise it won't be a Butterfly pen!! 

Hope to see you all back for # 120

Happy Crafting.









10 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Well done everyone! Sorry to hear you still have internet problems.
And many apologies for not joining in the last challenge - all my craft stuff has been packed away for a couple of weeks to make room for visitors. But the coast is clear now and I'm raring to go - when you manage to get online to post the challenge!

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
Congrats to all the lovely winners.
Don't worry about sending me anything as I have won twice now.
I really enjoy your challenge trying to get all 7 elements into my design keeps the old brain working.
I take it your Internet is being a pain yet again.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! Congrats to all of the winners! I had good intentions to join your challenge this time, but time got away from me again! Hope to get my act together for the next challenge! Also hope you get your internet fixed!

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Looking forward to the next challenge. Hope they get you online soon. Hugz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Mia said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!!!!!!

terrie said...

Congrats to all the winner and Mrs. A so sorry that your having internet problems....Wishing you better luck with the internet soon.

Michelle said...

Thanks for putting me in top 3 - that is wonderful - congrats to everyone and I do hope you get the phone line sorted soon - I can imagine how frustrating it must be - Michelle x

Jane said...

Hi Mrs A..thanks so much for picking me from the tea cup! I hope you get your internet sorted really soon! I will email you but let me know if it doesn't arrive! Hugs xx

terrie said...

Oh my I just saw that I was picked for top prize....thank you Mrs. A
it is always joining you and other crafters in your butterfly challenges.