Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Winners #129

There were 30 entries this time and 8 of the cards  made the Magic card design. Well done on all giving it a try. It really is magical.

There were lots of lovely cards to choose from and here is my Top 3 selection.


Here is my Top 3 selection of standard entries. 

In numerical order  they are

(9)    Jane Willis

I was bowled over with the bright colours and oh so big butterfly.


(10)    Scraffky

Love the idea of the 3 circles of pretty butterflies.


(16)    Nanna Connie

Wow! Love this Brilliant halloween card using the butterfly.

Here is my Top 3 selection of  Magic  cards. 
In numerical order  they are


(2)    Suzanne H.

I love the pink and mandarin together.

(24)    Amanda

I love the bold peacock butterfly on this card.

(29)    Suze.
Suze has used all 7 elements on this pretty mint card.

Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

1st Prize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(12)  K.T. Fit Kitty

2nd Prize  
For using both a theme and a colour + your butterfly.
The Winner picked by Random Org is :

(1) Dona
Top Prize
For using the Magic  card element + butterfly.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(5) Robyn Oliver



The winner of the Special all 7 prize is

(2)  Valerija

Kitty, Donna, Robyn and Valerija
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar
to collect your prizes.
(If you find that you already have the prize on offer please let me know so that I can select another item for you from the Butterfly Box.)

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 

If you experience any problem in emailing me 
I have now added a contact form at the top of the page in the right hand column for you to use instead. 

Hope to see you all back for # 130




7 comments:

Suze said...

Thank you for selecting my card among the Top 3 Magic Cards. Congrats to all the other Top Picks too as well as all the lucky winners. Looking forward to seeing what is in store for the N Challenge.

Robyn Oliver said...

Big congrats to all the top picks and winners - fabulous cards
Amazing and a big thank you for selecting my card as a winner...I am really surprise and honoured, and have sent an email... hugs Robyn

Valerija said...

So happy to have been picked as a winner. Congrats to the other winners and top picks too.
Valerija xx

Suzanne Harkinson said...

I was so happy to see my card in your lineup! It was a fun card to make. Much less intimidating than I thought. Congrats to all the others especially my crafty friend Kitty!

Jane Willis said...

What a lovely collection of picks - very proud to be among them.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! Wow, so happy to see my name as a winner! Thank you so much! I'll email you when I get back... I have to head out now. Congrats to all of the winners and picks - so many beautiful cards! Big congrats to my sweet friend Suzanne on Top 3 award - well deserved - her card is gorgeous and I love that colour combo! Sue and Amanda's cards are gorgeous as well! I may have to revisit that Magic Card!

terrie said...

Congrats to all of the winners...so many ideas on the cards...well done everyone.