Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Winners #147

Thankyou to everyone who came and played along in the new set of challenge letters.There were 16 entries. Not so many this time but I am very grateful for those of you have taken the time to come along and play with me. All of your cards were lovely.

I have selected the following non shape cards for my top (4 as I couldn't get any lower) and in numerical order they are as follows:


#3  Kathy A.


#8 Jane Willis



#11  Lia


#13  Aquarius 



My top 3
 Double Point Cards in numerical order are as follows:


# 4 Annie



# 7 Hazel (Didos)




# 12 Liz Cavill
(also a winner see below)



Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


1st Prize.
(for using either One Theme or One Colour with your butterfly/ies)

The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

I have two This time


(1) Donna

&

(14) Craftartista



2nd Prize.

 (for using both a Theme and a Colour + your butterfly/ies)

(16)  Elle - Jeanne



Top Prize.

 (for using The double Point fold card + all other elements + your butterfly/ies)

The winner picked from the Tea cup is:

(12)  Liz Cavill


Donna, Craftartista, Ellie-Jeanne,  and Liz
Please get  in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 


Normally I adhere strictly to the cut off point but I am going to make an exception and showcase a card here that Kathy made and missed the deadline  with by a whisker as it is such an unusual card. 
Kathy used the Double Point shape to make a Christmas card.

and here is the inside.
Thankyou Kathy for sending me the link. 



Hope to see you all back for #148

Stay Safe and Well.
Hang onto those Loo Rolls!




16 comments:

Lia said...

Hi Mrs. A! Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top pick.!!
Lia xx

Suze said...

Congrats to the winners and Top Picks.

Liz said...

Congratulations to the winners and the Top Picks. So happy to see that I'm a Top Pick and a winner! I'll send you an email Mrs A. xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards by all many congratulations to you all x

Aquarius said...

Thanks for featuring my card amongst your picks. Congratulations to the winners and I'm sure they will enjoy choosing their prizes.

KathyA. said...

Congrats to the winner and top picks (I'm humbled to have one of my cards in this category!) Also, thanks Mrs. A for sharing my Butterfly Christmas card. Both of the sentiments are freebies. Aren't they great? I'll post the link to my blog here so you can nab the freebies if desired. They do make an unusual card, especially when paired with this great fold (which is really pretty easy to make!) https://myasperations.blogspot.com/2020/10/double-point-fold.html

Elle-Jeanne said...

Oh wat leuk dat ik ben gekozen als 2 de winnaar.
Dank je wel
Ben er super blij mee. Ik stuur een mail.
De andere dames ook gefeliciteerd .
Groetjes , Elle-Jeanne

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh thank you so much for picking my card as a fav. Love all the other makes too, they are stunning, Hazelxx

Mia said...

Thank you so much, Valery. I am thrilled I am a winner! I am going to send you an email right now. And grabbing the chance to thank you for the great tutorials of the shaped cards you share with us. They are really useful and interesting especially for amateurs in card making like me. Hugs!

Mia said...

Coming back to tell you that I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Thank you so much, Valery. Kisses!

Donna said...

Congrats to all the winners and thanks Mrs. A. for drawing my name!!

aussie aNNie said...

Congrats to all winners. x

lichazul said...

congrats to all winners
hugs from Chile :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all!! So glad to see Mia and Liz in the winners!

Susan Renshaw said...

Congratulations to all the top picks and mentions and to the winners. Didn't manage to do this one (it was on my 'to do' list but never got further that the first paper selections!). Will try and do E!!

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for including me in the picks and well done to all the winners and picks